TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: EGADS!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We had a rather interesting thing happen. We were playing the "It fell from the sky" scenario and had added the zombie with grave weapons to the zombie side along with unique items to the hero side using the dots balance system.

I had rachelle with the chainsaw and heroic resolve so she had 4 fight dice. I rushed the meteor to try to do some damage to it. I took a wound in a fight with three zombies. The zombie player played a card that caused every zombie within two spaces to immediately move to my space. With all those zombies on the board the outcome was not pretty.

Needless to say I didn't live long.

[Image: ZOMBIE.jpg]
Damn!
It happens, I find it fell from the sky to be really hard on the heroes.
We got 6 wounds with the first can of gas, hit it again with gas and did 2 more points and shot it with a rifle for one. We only needed two more points of damage. As you can see the third gas can in the background. The zombie player played a locked door on Mr Goddard when he rolled a six and would have been in range to light the last gas off and probably win the game. Rachelle was the fourth hero to be killed and we lost the game that way but it was close the whole time. Next time we would play it without the unique items/survival tactics and grave weapons. All in all it was one of the more fun games we ever played.
This kind happened to me a few night ago, but I used "I'll see you in hell"
I died but I took all them zombies with me.
KA-BOOOOOM!
LOL
WEe had a player with the hedge clippers nearby and we wanted to get him within range but it didn't happen. He would have gotten 14 fight dice. I would have had to break out additional dice Zombie17
Had the same thing happening to Jake a while ago. He got trapped in a corner and was swamped by zombies and believe it or not...he actualy fought his way out!
Due to shitloads of luck on the hero parts behalf on rolling dice...and the bad luck dicerolls of the zombieplayer.
It was intense. I think I posted a picture of it a long time ago...can't seem to find it though.
Reference URL's