TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Pulp Goodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stumbles across these & thought hmmmmmm...looks good &
the prices are fairly decent.

I like to "expand" various Themed Games together so I'm looking
for Pulp Stuff that might be of use when FFP brings out
Fortune & Glory.Like converting something like Advanced Hero Quest
to a pulp era game.

http://www.pulpfigures.com/main.php?cust...1302960583

OD
I'm so impressed at the guys who have the creativity, patience, and dedication to sculpt and cast these clever miniatures that aren't even for a specific game, just done for fun or the desire to have them out there. These are lovely and really hit all the highlights of the pulp genre and have a lot of personality. Great find!
Awesome mini's! Just when i thought I was finished with buying them,....you pull me right in!
Really great find OD thank you!
This is the guy who used to do the Ral Partha sculpts for Call of Cthulhu. He's really talented, clearly.

I've been ogling his wares since that site went up, but have yet to pull the trigger. I can think of few games where his models wouldn't make sense.

Savage Worlds, CofC, AFMBE, FnG,...the list goes on and on...

Along the same lines, if you haven't yet you really need to check out Uncle Mike's stuff over at Strage Aeons: http://unclemikesworldwide.com/shop/inde...ex&cPath=1

He's got some of the best *weird* and Lovecraftian stuff. Unlike many sites, lots of his floor models are painted *quite* well.

cheers!
Wow! I ordered a pack of Merchant Sailors with rifles
just to see if there really what I want for my Pulp Project.
I ordered them Sunday afternoon on online.

I got an e-mail from the owner Sunday night at 11:30 PM that they would be shipped Monday!

So I'm impressed with the service,If the figs are what I want
I'll need the Captain pack & around 8 packs of various
Germans.

Of course this will spiral out out of control & I'll want
packs from the other lines as wellWatchmen02

OD
Pulp Figures are some of the many miniatures I just keep meaning to buy, but never seem to find the time....

One day for sure!

Also, that Uncle Mikes stuff mentioned earlier looks really cool. I dig most things Cthulhu, and his stuff is on my list as well.
Nice find! Liked many of the Pu;p Gangland 30s-40s characters!
Reference URL's