TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: new scenario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't like the number counters, then I make a scenario with search.

the heroes must contact the rescue, and to do it, they must find wireless radio (supplement's card).

for contact the rescue, the hero with the wireless radio, must be in a space without any zombie and discard the card

after contacting the rescue, the heroes must report their position finding the signal flare

the hero must start in the center (although there are zombies) and discard the signal flare

now, the rescue know where you are!! the helicopter will come in the last round, and the heroes to win all must end their turn in the center

what do you think?
The idea has some very good potential, but I think you need to give us some more details and give it something that makes it different than other search for item X then get to the chopper scenarios. Are there going to be number counters for finding the radio? I assume the signal flare is a scenario search item. When the flare is fired could a special event for the zombies occur (for instance all zombies in the area see the flare and move in on its location) and instead the chopper arrives within a specified number of turns.
I made one very similar to this
I don't like number counters or letter counters, then I thought this scenario as normal research scenario, where the objectives are: wireless radio card, and signal flare card
Reference URL's