TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello I am a new player to LNoE. I just got it for my birthday and have been playing it nonstop. My wife LOVES to play the zombies, and I prefer to play heroes. I have played several times with her, and a couple of times with 5 players.

I also have played the game many times alone. I am sure there are rules on how to do that, but I just play the game pretending I am both characters and I just don't cheat. Simple as that.

I freaking love this game and want the expansion(s) asap! I am considering attempting to paint my minis too just to give the game a cooler feel.

Glad to be a part of this board!
Welcome. There are lots of painted mini pics in the gallery to inspire you. I love seeing people's paint jobs; be sure to post some pics if you ever get them painted up.
(04-20-2011 02:45 AM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. There are lots of painted mini pics in the gallery to inspire you. I love seeing people's paint jobs; be sure to post some pics if you ever get them painted up.

Yeah I saw those. So cool. I am just worried I'm going to screw them up. I may have to get my wife to help out since she has so much more patience than I do.
(04-20-2011 05:02 PM)jtnavarro6 Wrote: [ -> ]I am just worried I'm going to screw them up.

I know how you feel. That is why I started with Billy; I didn't really care if I screwed up that loser! I did too. Too much varnish, and now he has a thick plastic shell. Oh well. I have done 4 good ones since then, and each one is a bit better. SamuraiTrev's Tomb has some really cool tutorials too.
(04-20-2011 05:11 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2011 05:02 PM)jtnavarro6 Wrote: [ -> ]I am just worried I'm going to screw them up.

I know how you feel. That is why I started with Billy; I didn't really care if I screwed up that loser! I did too. Too much varnish, and now he has a thick plastic shell. Oh well. I have done 4 good ones since then, and each one is a bit better. SamuraiTrev's Tomb has some really cool tutorials too.

I was planning on starting with the priest. Hard to mess up an all black outfit.. and nobody ever chooses him anyway. But yeah, Billy is pretty worthless. I only use him as a Gopher to run around and give the cool people items, like the chainsaw to Sally. That's the dream right there.
Welcome aboard

OD
Welcome to tzg.com jtnavarro6!
Thank you everyone. Glad to be here.
Greetings Gtnavrro6!

LNOE for your birthday, that's a great present! Get stuck in with the painting sir. It's a great way to start a new hobby and helps other players recognise their pieces. It really adds to the game from an aesthetics point of view too!

Enjoy the game and TZG
Here here. I have spent more time panting than playing my LNOE. I never would have guessed till I tried it, but I think I may enjoy the painting more now. It is a way to spend time with the game when you can't play with anyone else. Also, when you are done, it looks all that much cooler. I may go back and do my old HeroQuest all Warhammer style when I am done!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's