TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Which game mode is the funest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well our family played this the other night and I thought it was pretty cool,but the wife was not that into it. I think she didnt care for it because we didnt know the rules that well and had to keep looking in the book every turn,we didnt play a 100% correct and wasnt fair. But now im understanding the rules a bit more but im not sure if this experience killed it for her for good.
We played the basic game die zombies die,Which is pretty basic so im wondering what is a crowd favorite and possibly the most fun we could get from this game?
Right now I just have the starter game with no addons,but if let me know what is the funest game mode there is,addon or basic game.
defend the manor and escape in the truck.

I demo this game at my friend's comic book shop from time to time and escape in the truck is the one I usually use for first time players.

If you have any of the expansions, supply run is super fun.
I would suggest doing Escape in the Truck too. I usually skip Die Zombies Die and just jump new players right into this one. It will give a good feel for what most other scenarios are like.
Reference URL's