TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: zombie movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what do you think that zombies can move through the corner of the buildings, but the heroes in the corner can't shot zombies?

I think it's not thematic, then I play zombies CAN'T move through the corner, (there aren't windows in the corner!!)
If a hero's inside the building he has LOS and can shoot out of any point along the two inner walls.

If the hero is outside on the corner of the building. They are not really touching a wall as such so can't really shoot or see inside.

Zombies move in mysterious ways they don't just come through windows and doors. They're coming from under the floorboards too (ever seen thriller?) Zombie03
Why would it be necesary to shoot trough a corner as a hero?
You have "line of sight" from the other squares anyway.
(04-27-2011 07:19 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Why would it be necesary to shoot trough a corner as a hero?
You have "line of sight" from the other squares anyway.

thematically, zombies move through the windows when they move to the wall, instead heroes, for move through the windows, must use card "escape through the window".

aside that a hero can not shoot from the corners, the corners haven't windows!! then, zombies can not enter. I play this way
I always imagined the zombies coming in right through the walls.

If your group likes to play that zombies can't go through corners, that is great. Lots of groups change the rules to suit them. These changes are usually posted in the "Variants" forum.
It is supposed to be difficult for heros. If you restrict zombie movement, you are making it easier for the humans.

It's a zombie freakin' apocolypse. Watchmen02
(04-27-2011 11:55 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]I always imagined the zombies coming in right through the walls.

Exactly, or they are coming out of the ground. Watchmen02

(04-28-2011 01:53 AM)xraine69 Wrote: [ -> ]It is supposed to be difficult for heros. If you restrict zombie movement, you are making it easier for the humans.

Correct Watchmen02

Personaly, in all the games that I have played I never had the thought of "damn it, I wish I could have shot that zombie trough this corner here".

What's next? Shooting trough windows from 3 squares away?
Shooting trough doors?

But like Vikinglad said, if you play it like that, it's your house - your houserule.
if zombie gets LIGHTS OUT card and a hero is in the building, how does it affect that hero?
(04-28-2011 11:10 AM)Zombie Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]if zombie gets LIGHTS OUT card and a hero is in the building, how does it affect that hero?

I play that hero can moves only one space until he go out of the building, until he's in the building can't shoot with a fire weapon and can't search. if this hero has a flashlight or a fire item, he can moves and attack as normal
(04-28-2011 11:58 AM)carmines Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2011 11:10 AM)Zombie Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]if zombie gets LIGHTS OUT card and a hero is in the building, how does it affect that hero?

I play that hero can moves only one space until he go out of the building, until he's in the building can't shoot with a fire weapon and can't search. if this hero has a flashlight or a fire item, he can moves and attack as normal

Lights Out only affects movement, limiting it to one space per turn till the hero exits the building or the card is cancelled. You can still search, use ranged weapons and fight.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's