TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Painted Stereotypical Zombies of England!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys I've been painting again and thought I'd show you these Zombies from England and yes it's true we all dress like these guys.

First of a loveable brainless football hooligan

[attachment=651]

Next up we have a Morris Dancer (basically Pagan festival dancers)

[attachment=652]

Here we have one of the Queen's royal guards.

[attachment=653]

The dependable British Bobby.

[attachment=654]

Last of all Punk's Not Dead! ....Oh wait....

[attachment=655]

Check out the do!

[attachment=656]

Told you he was brainless!

[attachment=657]

Yes we all dress strange.

[attachment=659]

If you'd like to see more painted models follow these links.

For all the painted LNOE characters (plus others) see here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=25

For my collection of over 70 Zombies see here http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...=26&page=1
I bet the big island is pretty safe from the zombie apocalypse. The food's so bad even the zeds wouldn't want to eat it.
Lol. It's a good job we have fantastic real ale to wash it down with! Zombie03
I would disagree there too. It's the Belgians who know how to make the good drink. Zombie03
Belgian beer is great too. I personaly prefer a pint of bitter though or a good Porter.
Did someone say Belgian Beer??? Zombie17

Once again beautifull job on the brits there Trev!
When I read the thread title, the first thing I pictured was the British Royal Guard, then a Bobby. You got them both! Great job. I think I like the hooligan the best. Looks like he may have already taken a shot to the head.
Excellent job, mate! Really top shelf, again.

w.
Lol, being from the culture, I really appreciate your Punks Not Dead! Where can I lay my hands on that beautifull mini?

Cheerio,
ST
They are from Cold War Miniatures mate.
Reference URL's