TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys. names cody. I live in Vegas. Love to play LNOE, building up my collection. I have the base game, GH, and SOTF so far. I want to get into creating custom map pieces and scenarios.....
Welcome to the board Cody.
Vegas huh? How is that to life there? I only know Las Vegas from what I see on tv so I think I have a terrible picture of it in my head Zombie17
Hi Cody. I am relatively close to you in San Jose, CA. Emp, however, is chillin in Roeselare, Belgium, which is a little further out.Watchmen02 We have a pretty international group here. Glad you joined us.
Correction Vikinglad, I'm in Izegem, Belgium. Watchmen02 Town next to Roeselare where I used to live.
Thanks for reminding me to update my profile mate Watchmen02
That's funny. At first I just wrote Belgium. Then, I decided to check your profile to see what it actually said, and I edited my post. Glad I could help.Zombie24
Hi Cody

I know Vegas quite well from Fallout. I bet them robots are a pain!Watchmen02 Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
lol thanks guys.

yea vegas is one of those everything packed into one cities. you got the scumbag part of town which pretty much sums up the center of vegas. than all the nice parts are against the mountains. because were running out of space.

Fallout is surprisingly similar to the layout of vegas....and the names are all real too lol.

yea Brahmans get in the way when im going to work most days lol
Reference URL's