TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: JoJo The hipswinger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a quick question about Jojo the furball.

He or she has the ability of adding +1 to the highest fightdice when using one powertoken.
Am I correct to say that if JoJo has 3 powertokens you can use them to add + 3 to one roll?
Yep. She's BRUTAL that way.
My thoughts exaclty!
Thats why I asked, just to be sure Watchmen02
Doesn't it seem like Jojo was created specifically to balance out the power of the Zard beast? In the single game I played, the Beast and Bear were about to go at it before the Martians got thier game winning kill. I kinda wished that I had been able to see how that battle played out...
In my first game (today) JoJo got in a little test of strength with the Zard Beast.
And Zard went down. JoJo's ability to dance away her wounds saved her furry butt more than once.
JoJo and Zard are a great match, though the Zard beast outclasses her just a little. The Zard's ability to avoid wounds is what tips the balance in that case.
The Zard can avoid wounds??? oooooooops
Yeah, the Zard beast has a 50/50 chance of avoiding any wound. Which is part of what makes it so brutal. Check out the "Toughness" ability on its card.
(05-03-2011 05:43 PM)gavindowning Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the Zard beast has a 50/50 chance of avoiding any wound. Which is part of what makes it so brutal. Check out the "Toughness" ability on its card.

LOL Jojo vs Zard Beast = epic!

Seems like nobody else really has much chance at killing the zard beast unless the martian player is rolling like crap!
(09-08-2011 03:02 PM)jpower Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like nobody else really has much chance at killing the zard beast unless the martian player is rolling like crap!

Which seems to happen to me every time I manage to get the zard beast out... Sigh.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's