TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I just wanted to say hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello my name is Randy! I bought LNOE 2 months ago and have played it so much since then! I'm so happy this game has such a great fan base! I'm looking into making my own scenarios but we will see but we will see... But any hozzle I just wanted to introduce my self, so hello Zombie24
Welcome Mr. ONEarm. Many of us decomposing rot-bags have lost an appendage or two; you will fit right in! Zombie02

- Please don't take offense to this if you are indeed one-armed.
Welcome Randy, are you Earl's brother by anu chance? Watchmen02
Welcome to TZG! Glad you're enjoying one of the best games ever!Watchmen02
welcome aboard

OD
Welcome to tzg.com... They call me Mr. THREEleg... Zombie03
(05-05-2011 07:44 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Mr. ONEarm. Many of us decomposing rot-bags have lost an appendage or two; you will fit right in! Zombie02

- Please don't take offense to this if you are indeed one-armed.

LOL I do in fact have one arm but none was taken Watchmen02 It helps at Halloween I go out as a zombie Watchmen02
(05-05-2011 08:28 PM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Randy, are you Earl's brother by anu chance? Watchmen02

Nope but that was a damn fine show Watchmen02
(05-06-2011 06:22 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]welcome aboard

OD

Glad to be aboard! I'm happy I found such a fine place for all my LNOE needs
(05-06-2011 12:04 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TZG! Glad you're enjoying one of the best games ever!Watchmen02

I am and the game has infected all of my friends we play it all the time ATM I prefer LNOE over video games and that's saying a lot since Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat are both out Zombie13

(05-06-2011 07:08 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to tzg.com... They call me Mr. THREEleg... Zombie03

Lol *Rim shoot*
Is that new Mortal Kombat any good? I was a huge fan back in the hey-day, but admit that recent offerings were kinda lacking. Deadly alliance was pretty good again; I have been meaning to check this new one out.
(05-09-2011 06:37 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Is that new Mortal Kombat any good? I was a huge fan back in the hey-day, but admit that recent offerings were kinda lacking. Deadly alliance was pretty good again; I have been meaning to check this new one out.

It is excellent! I haven't bought a MK game since MK:Deception and even that one I thought was kinda Meh... But they have went back to the classic "2D Fighter" style it plays kinda like MK3... The story mode is actually really good and some what lengthy 16 chapters it felt like you are playing the first Mortal Kombat movie in a way it has cheesy dialog but it works for it... There is a 300 mission challenge tower that is really fun... I haven't played the Online portion yet but from what hear it's good and the Fatalities are amazingly gory like OMG That's Sick gory Watchmen02 I really like it and highly recommend it!
Welcome mr. Onearm,

Good to have you here! And good to hear you have been infected as the rest of us Watchmen02

Cheerio,
ST
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's