TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are some characters that I came up with.
I generally like these. Adam Savage's abilities are both nice. I'm not sure the wording for Logical works as written, but that's not too important.

Now Bill Nye's ability is quite awesome, but far too weak. He needs to roll his building AND doubles? That's pretty low chances. He needs to kill the zombie first, and he has no ability to help him with that. Rolling the random building he is in is generally a 1/12 or 1/18 odds (1/6 * (1/2 or 1/3 for most tiles)). That's low enough as it is without also needing doubles (which would reduce the odds another 1/6).

Bear Grylls is strictly better than Billy. Most groups will have no problem with that. I'd take away Crafty from him (which would make him still generally better than Billy).
Here's some more, these are ones I had to make for my wife after she saw the people I made.
(05-07-2011 03:41 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Bear Grylls is strictly better than Billy.

My ham sandwich is strictly better than Billy. How I hates that little...

I agree about Bill Nye's ability being too hard to hit. Maybe make it so that you roll the random building once at the beginning of the game, and that is the building for the entire game? Then it would be a calculated risk for the zeds to chace him into his secret lab. You could say that if he rolls doubles and wins by a spread of 2 in that building, then the zombie is removed from the game?
Reference URL's