TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Rules clarifications - hosting at a Con
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The rules say that when a player loses their last hero, that hero becomes a Zombie Hero. Right? So if it's a six player game and there are four Hero players, every time one dies, it's a Zombie Hero. That seems unfair. Am I reading this right?

Similarly in the same size game, each zombie player (2) can discard a card whereas if there were only one zombie player, they can only drop 1. What am I missing here?

I assume that in a 2 zombie player game, that a zombie player can play zombie cards on the other player's zombie.

Finally, when one player is playing multiple heroes, they only need to keep track of which Hero found what item - the event cards can be collected into a single player "hand" and played as needed. Right?

Does anyone know of a way to contact Flying Frog for Convention prize support?
You're correct in everything.
When playing with 2 zombieplayers, they work together.
(05-07-2011 10:12 PM)animus Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know of a way to contact Flying Frog for Convention prize support?

I would suggest sending a PM to soundgirl on these forums. That is Mary Beth Magallanes, the composer of the soundtracks. She has been great customer assistance for people in the past.
Reference URL's