TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Save The Townsfolk scenario question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zombie12 We where playing the Save The Townsfolk scenario it states to put the found townsfolk cards face up on the table can you play My God He's A Zombie it reads: Play to cancel any townsfolk event on a roll 4+ (and remove it from the game) can you play this card to cancel one of the face up Townsfolk cards? Zombie12
I believe that they put them face up on the table so the the Z player knows how many they have. I don't believe it means they are in play, and that you can cancel them. Should they decide to use the cards effect then you could cancel it.

That's how I understand it.
(05-08-2011 07:32 AM)Mr. ONEarm Wrote: [ -> ]Zombie12 We where playing the Save The Townsfolk scenario it states to put the found townsfolk cards face up on the table can you play My God He's A Zombie it reads: Play to cancel any townsfolk event on a roll 4+ (and remove it from the game) can you play this card to cancel one of the face up Townsfolk cards? Zombie12

No they cannot be cancelled. Read page 20 of your rulebook for the specifics of Save the Townfolk.
Thanks you two I didn't think I could but I just wanted to make sure
Reference URL's