TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The Walking Dead Boardgame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im speachless o.O
Interesting find-Zman Games do have some ok Games.TV Show based Games are usually clunkers but we'll see.

OD
Hmm.. I will keep my eye on this one. I wonder if it comes with miniatures?...
(05-21-2011 10:18 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting find-Zman Games do have some ok Games.TV Show based Games are usually clunkers but we'll see.

From the box it looks to be based off the comics.. *crosses fingers*
Actually, there are 2 Walking Dead games coming in 2011. I have no details on the 2nd one, though.

(05-22-2011 08:15 PM)Modembug Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2011 10:18 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting find-Zman Games do have some ok Games.TV Show based Games are usually clunkers but we'll see.

From the box it looks to be based off the comics.. *crosses fingers*
Excellent!!!
The Walking Dead twins.

One is based on the comics from Z-Man and one based on the TV series from Cryptozoic.
The Walking Dead....it's turning in to a hype Watchmen02

Even on our airsoft boards...people who know diddly squat about zombies all of a sudden start talking about the tv series like it is god's gift to the zombiefans. Zombie12
(05-24-2011 08:28 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]The Walking Dead....it's turning in to a hype Watchmen02

Even on our airsoft boards...people who know diddly squat about zombies all of a sudden start talking about the tv series like it is god's gift to the zombiefans. Zombie12

This is why we cannot have nice things! o.O Although Rick is pretty badass... :P
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's