TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Well, I never thought it would see the light of day but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: pic994854_md.png]

Looks like it will finally come out this year!!

Check out the links below:

Gears of War Boardgame

BGG Page
"A cooperative board game of fierce fire fights for 1-4 players."

The minis look pretty Bad Ass too. I am going to keep an eye on this. I liked the video games.
This would go lovely with the Epic edition of Gears 3! I believe this will be my first FF game.
FFG finally completed it after what 3 years?It was always kind of funny to see this "In Development"year after year.
It does seem like a potential buy,the playing against Game aspect is a real plus with me(like AToE)& it has solo rules
& modular tiles...whats not to Love.

OK I have DooM,Space Hulk & Siege of the Citadel so I'm not sure I really need to get GoW but CSI & TH are offering preorders
in the low 50's so the price is right.

OD
Looks a lot like Space Hulk. I might give it a try though, looks interesting.

Though... I still wonder how it will play.

But the quality looks absolutely fantastic. I love pieces that look like they were, well, designed!
(05-23-2011 11:11 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]OK I have DooM,Space Hulk...

Hey OD, are you super attached to that Space Hulk? Which addition? Or maybe I should save up for Gears? It isn't priced too bad. Zombie17
I have 2nd Edition and all the Expansions & the Campaign book that allows you to use Chaos Marines instead of Genestealers.
The Death Wing Expansion gives you a Mission/Board generator 25 years before Earth Reborn

Gears however is probably going to be the better Game based on the initial information.

OD
Really? What an endorsement. I am likely going to try to get Gears now.
I'd probably buy this for the minis alone.

But solo gameplay intrigues me.
I just kind of fell in love with Fantasy Flight Games... so now I might actually have to pick this up.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's