TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Expansion announced for LNOE! Timber Peak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I'm very very anxious to get my hands on Alice... looks damn fine to play... the stuff about 2 move actions... with youth... searches... double moves... looks damn powerful...
I am really hoping to see something on the flying frog page soon about pre-orders Watchmen02
Presentin: Alice, The Diner Waitress
Start: Diner
Student - Female

Always on the go - Anytime she rolls a 1 or 2 for movement, she may take an extra move action (using the same movement roll).

Youth - May give up a move action to fully heal

[Image: alice.gif]

Extracted from the GAMA video.
(03-19-2012 04:13 AM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very very anxious to get my hands on Alice... looks damn fine to play... the stuff about 2 move actions... with youth... searches... double moves... looks damn powerful...

Yeah - provided you manage to roll low enough, the ability to heal and search or double search is great. That, and the ability to fire the hunting rifle four times...Watchmen02
When can we order? Come on! Stop toying with us. You already have my money!
Alice -- with the hunting rifle = ownage.
(03-19-2012 04:13 AM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very very anxious to get my hands on Alice... looks damn fine to play...

You are still talking about the board game...right?
oops... didn't saw that coming... yeah i'm still talking about the game either. ;D

also regarding Alice and the rifle... i guess it will work like this

May give up move twice but only fire once during ranged attack phase...

So up 3 shoots not 4...
I think youth + move or search + move are the most powerful combos coming from this girl...
Wow, I have been far too distracted with Diablo 3 lately and missed this completely, but A Twin Peaks themed expansion to LNOE!?!?! I can have it now please?
Oh... also read somewhere that Blood on the forest still remains on the horizon... intended to expand Timber Peak with a set of 7 Feral Zombies... Even more cards a complete forest board...

Heard as rumor... can anyone confirm it? Release dated to early 2013.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Reference URL's