TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombies with grave weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little question about this.

Last night I played for the first time with the SOTF expansion. Good fun and holy shit how much cards can they add? Watchmen02

But I have a little question about getting the Grave Weapons.

It costs 2 "points/zombies" to get a Grave Weapon card.
So for example I roll 3 for spawning zombies, this gives me the chance to get one Grave Weapon Card and spawn one zombie. Correct?

So I get the card and let's say it's the bloated body one.
Does this mean I can choose any zombie on my board and give him that "bloated body" extra? Or do I have to spawn a new zombie wich is a bloated zombie one?

Last night we played it that I could choose a zombie on the board and give him the extra.

If that Grave Zombie is killed.
Does the card go to a "grave zombie discard pile"?
(I think yes)
What happens if the original pile is empty?

The reason I ask is because I suck at reading the rules in great detail so I might have misread stuff. Zombie02
I do believe you replace an existing zombie on the board with the grave weapon one. So yes, you'd add a Grave Weapon to one of your existing zombies, and add one new one. Yes, it goes to the discard. As for reshuffling with empty, I'd assume yes but I'd have to look it up for sure.

Read the top of page 3 of this. (SOTF rules isn't PDFed I guess.)
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/mydo...own&did=14
You do add the Grave Weapon to an existing zombie, but it must be one that is at least 2 squares away from a Hero. At least, I am pretty sure that is how it works...
Ok, thanks guys. I'll read over the rules before we start a new game next time.
I didn't know about the 2 squares away from a hero but as I recall the last game, they all received their special weapons far enough from the hero.

I just loved my "bloated zombie". Sam kept shooting at it with the hunting rifle, succesfully hitting it but I kept on rolling to recover from the wound.
The zombie move a total of 4 squares to get to Sam. Sam had a card on him wich would turn him into a Zombie-Hero and ol' bloated just kept moving in on him and finally went for the "kill".
Sweet Watchmen02
Haha that's cool Emp! There's nothing more satisfying than lumbering towards a trapped hero with a bloater whilst he's getting constantly slotted then he goes in for the kill... The hero players seem to get so upset by this. LOVE IT! Zombie17
Yup, the Hero player sure did get annoyed Zombie17
It was great fun cause the guy who had it done to him didn't turn into a bitch and started complaining. You all probably know the type of sore losers who kinda destroy "the vibe" of a game by moaning and complaining and in the long run just start with the "I don't give a shit anymore-diceroll".
Reference URL's