TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Project Zomboid - Survival RPG Indie Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is going to be soooo good!!! Release date anyone?
I'm gonna have to check this out!
To my knowledge there's no set release date for a finished version, but you can buy it now and get access to the game while it's in development. A similar arrangement to what Minecraft used, I suppose. There's also a Free Demo that you can download and play.
So has anyone had any success playing this on a mac? I just downloaded it for Mac because it says it's available for Mac...then when I tried playing it it said I needed the Desura application to play it..there is no Desure app available for mac...i'm so confused right now..can anyone help me out here? There is a forum on the PZ website so i'll try there too. Thanks guys/girls!
Nevermind I figured it out haha you can actually just download the game..I'm just slower than a zombie sometimes! I haven't really had a chance to play the game yet so I'll report back later today with a first thoughts thread. I figure for $8 you can't go wrong!
Tell us about your first death when that happens Watchmen02

Nothing like the first time *sniff*
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's