TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: "I'll See You in Hell!" question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, this came up yesterday and I have a question. What happens if you play this card with a second Hero in the space? Instantly blown up? Rool to see if it affects him/her? Or no effect on second hero?
This is a good question. I have looked at the card, the rules, and the faq on this site.

The rules for this card state that everything in this space is atomised (instantly killed and removed) the Hero and all Zombies. Infact this card is a rare example that it's so powerful there isn't enough of the Hero left to become a Zombie Hero.

(As in normal explosions a Hero can still be made into a Zombie Hero).

In my opinion any 2nd Hero on that space would be automatically vaporised too. (instantly killed and removed).

Hope this helpsZombie24
Rules As Written on the card, nothing happens to the other hero. http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....n_Hell!%22

That said, I would put this pretty high on a house rules list to make it at least mimic Dynamite's ability to take out a hero in the same square too.
(06-27-2011 11:49 AM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Rules As Written on the card, nothing happens to the other hero. http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index....n_Hell!%22

That said, I would put this pretty high on a house rules list to make it at least mimic Dynamite's ability to take out a hero in the same square too.

xraine69 was asking what would happen to a 2nd Hero on that square. I see... the card says just mentions the Hero who plays it and all Zombies are killed. mqstout's right on this! Let's just say thematically the Hero who blows up jumps on his own explosive with the Zombies to save their buddy!
It should take out anyone and anything in the same square. As the blast also does damage to the adjacent squares.
(06-28-2011 09:58 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]It should take out anyone and anything in the same square. As the blast also does damage to the adjacent squares.

That's what I would have thought. But I guess if it doesn't say it then it cannot happen. Personally I would have liked it to say on the card for clarification "Any Heroes on the same or adjacent space are unaffected"
Reference URL's