TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Phantoms other Mini's..now with a GIANT WORM!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My first experience with painting miniatures was with Warhammer 40k. Since then I have picked up different techniques and even though I am still a tabletop painter I still find my miniatures to be awesome (in my eyes) . So if you are a painter, take joy and pride in your skills!
here is a converted chaplain that I painted for a Nurgle Army.
Nice one Phantom you're right you should be happy with your workWatchmen02. I've always liked Nurgle out of the Chaos gods it must be the rot! You've done a great job with the Chaos Chaplain and thanks for sharing I really like to see other peoples work.
Very nice, I love all the detailing you're done here. For highlighting or you more into drybrushing or inking? Or both?
Awesome job! You have every right to be proud of that one. One of these days I am bound to get into Warhammer. The figs are just so cool.especially the 40K stuff. I really like this guy.
Awesome figure and paintjob Phantom.
Wow this is really amazing! What kind of tools was used in the painting of this? I am currently hand brush painting some of my mini's and they do not look near this clear. This is amazing artistry!
Whoa...sorry for the late reply. I used Vallejo Model paints, GW washes and a 0 point paint brush. I used to stick strictly to GW paints but Vallejo has these neat containers and are a whole dollar less. This piece was done in four colors. One of course is the grey primer, 2 would be the pale green, 3 would be the tan earth color and 4 would be bone white. This is then followed with a devlan mud wash.
I have had a blast painting this guy and would love to paint some more since he was so easy. Best thing too was that he ran me 2 dollars! I dont know what to use him for but I paired him up with some of my Dungeonquest mini's for a dramatic effect. Oh, this is the Giant Worm from Reaper miniatures: Bones series.
It's one of Sarku's worm minions! Great job! Sometimes I buy a mini that's cool and looks fun to paint it doesn't always matter if you don't game with it.

That guy in the last pic is worm food.Zombie13
Thanks for sharing I like to see other people's miniture painting.
I wish I were in the stage of my painting, that I could purchase a mini to paint just because it is cool. I still have approximately 200 infantry and 20 vehicles to paint for my IG army, plus some 30 infantry and 2-3 vehicles for my marines to paint.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's