TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New to the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to the forum Tatiana.
The martian game is pretty awesome as well. If you can, pick it up. It's great fun.

To comment on your 'more players', I think that depends on the group of people you play with.
If they are all dedicated the game keeps going. But overhere I have a group of players that don't get to see each other very often and then things start to go slow for the game because people tend to strike up conversations with each other and they dwell from the game.
That kinda pisses me of sometimes because then it takes forever to finish the game.
And since I don't get that much playing time, I need to get my fix for the full 100% when I do Watchmen02

So far the most fun we had is with 5 players or 3 players. That keeps to zombieplayer all by him/herself because with 2 zombiemasters there is even more conversation on "what to do" or "hey check out this card, what if I do this and then blablablablablablablaaaah" Watchmen02

Oh and what is that "make up we do" ?? Hobby? Fulltime job?
Hey emp, thanks for the hello
Yeah I think I am going to pick up the martian game. I need to look around and find it for less than fifty bucks though! lol. I normally just play with my boyfriend, so it's all one on one and the game goes pretty quick. I think it makes it easier for the zombies if there are more human players though. With only one he just keeps track of his cards and strategy and kicks my butt most of the time!

The make up and stuff we do here is a hobby turning into a job. I have a degree in audio and working on my MBA, my boyfriend and a lot of our friends are in film, photography, or audio. Once I finish my business degree we want to work on opening a small production company. So for now it's a hobby, but also the building of portfolio work. We are gradually getting better at special effects!
Cool! Do you have any of your work online so us horrorbuffs can check it out? Watchmen02

When you play one-on-one your boyfriend does play with 4 heroes right?

I mostly play as a zombieplayer and I find that easier than playing with 4 heroes. Sometimes you just have to much cards and some things get overlooked.
Well that's the case when I play all 4 heroes at once. Watchmen02
We don't have anything online yet. Well, there are some photos on facebook, but no video yet. We have a editor that can't seem to get anything done lol.

Yeah he plays all four heroes, and it seems to make it easier for him. He's good at remembering who has what and planning stuff out, so he normally beats me. I think playing as the zombies is easier, but I might try being the heroes a few times. So far I've only been a hero when playing in a group, so I was only using one.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's