TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Malifaux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I know it's not really a boardgame Zombie12

But I was wondering if anyone is playing it here?
I know someone mentionend it but I forgot who.

I saw a friend of mine pick a starterset and rulebook up the other week and I just can't get those zombie-ninja-samurai things out of my head so I started looking at the Wyrd website. The game looks cool but I'm looking for some more info from actual players. So if you do play it...please tell me (us here) about it.

Found some gunslingers I really like.

I'm looking for something new to paint. I kinda had my share now for LNEO & zombies so I think I will try something new.

Check these "guys" out:

[Image: WYR1004.jpg]

[Image: AAAAC9GSrkEAAAAAAI4gfg.jpg?v=1259463872000]

[Image: WYR2035_500.jpeg]

And since I own a English Bulldog I just have to get me one of these:

[Image: 5162833586_230f5a224b_o.jpg]

So any comments on this game are welcome.
I've heard good things about the game but I do not play myself. I have purchased a few of the minis and am impressed with the quality they put out in their line. From what I have heard it only takes a handful for your army as well, I think 5 or so. So that is always a good thing.
Huh, never heard of this game before. I may have to check it out at some point.
That undertaker-lookin guy with the vulture is super-cool. These look fun as hell to paint. Can't speak to the game at all, but post some pics if you end up painting some of these guys.
I'm going to my local gamestore tomorow and I hope they will have the starterset I want.
They do look awesome figures to paint don't thry? Watchmen02
I've been around the 'Wyrd' website since they first got started. I had become friends with the owner on another website...anyhow, I've got to watch the development of Malifaux and all that accomponies it, and have to say I'm very impressed.

The game gets great reviews, and the minis are all fantastic.
I've never gotten into it, as 'steampunk' doesn't really press any buttons for me, but I know quality when I see it.

I have a bunch of the models (as I worked as a mod and contest organizer for the site, the owner would throw me some goodies), and I've painted some for a commission. Very fun stuff there!

I'm really liking the looks of the cardboard 'scenery' that they have come out with (in a partnership with WorldWorks Games)

Here's one of the quick pics of that commission I did:

[Image: wyrdcommish.jpg]
Those are great! Your skills are immeasurable...
Supervike to the rescue Watchmen02

I'm very excited because I'm about to leave for the shop.
Just checked the online prices at the Wyrd shop and it looks good. I'm not sure if I will be able to get prices overhere.
So I must be strong...if the price is much higher overhere, I will have to hold back and order them online (wich ofcourse means a little more waiting time...)
I just put in a order online in the Wyrd Shop. Watchmen02
Now let's hope they get here soon.

I ordered these:
[Image: WYR1015_500.jpeg=600]

and this one:

[Image: p-16339.jpg]

Crazy grandma Watchmen02
Those figures rock! I especially like the Bulldog and Zombie. Let us know how you get on.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's