TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Martian Fluxx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I went out on a whim and purchased this game. this was my first ever Fluxx game, and for the price I was truly impressed.! This game can last as quick as 5 mins and as long as thirty. The rules are ever changing but it doesnt flood you with too much ( the rules are printed on the cards for everyone to see) The first night I played with my cousins and we went through 5 games with a nice pace. The first game worked out all the kinks and the rest were a breeze. There is also a Zombie Fluxx out there but I wanted to try my hand at this version since i only paid 7 bucks for it. If you are looking for a quick game that everyone can play I would recommend this game.Insane20
I have Monty Python Fluxx which is really fun, especially for a Python fan like me!
Zombie LOVES pythons... Weirdo. I've seen this game floating around, but never have picked it up.
It was extremely helpful saturday night, the wife and I spent 13 hrs in a hospital waiting room and was able to use this game as a distraction. Its so compact that I just threw it into her small purse. This version has inspired me to try out some other themes in Fluxx. Eco and Stoner are next, right after Zombie Fluxx.
I played Zombie Fluxx last night. It was good fun. Some games lasted 20 minutes and other rounds lasted for 30 seconds Zombie17

The fun in this game is that it just is so unpredictable. I was planning a move and all of a sudden BOOM, everything changes and the stuff I collected turned out to be useless.

Now I need to get my hands on a set of Zombie Munchkin.
Zombie Fluxx rules. There is even a zombie apocalypse Ungoal, wher ethe zombies win if there are enough in play.
I love the zombies win/ all players lose ungoal! Never had a game tell everyone they lose =). We own Zombie Fluxx and regular Fluxx. Zombie Fluxx is better, but sadly, it's not worth having more than one as they are all the same game.
Sorry sci teacher but don't agree.

We have Star Fluxx, Martian Fluxx, Zombie Fluxx, Stoner Fluxx, Eco Fluxx and Monty Python Fluxx and find each different enough to enjoy all.

In fact, early last night we played a couple of rounds of Martian and then moved onto Star for a couple of rounds.
Glad to see other people have played this game. It was the second of the Zombie themed games i purchased (after Zombies!!!!) which led to my love for LNOE. Need to play Munchkin Zombies still though. Zombie Ungoal and Zombie Baseball team are the best things about this game, also the rule card that when you draw a zombie you have to moan like one.
I'm a big Fluxx Fan! Last game I played combined Zombie, Stoner, and Pirate Fluxx. It was a hot mess.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's