TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all! I am new to the game A Touch of Evil. As a matter of fact, my daughter and I are waiting with baited breath for our game to arrive! This is the COOLEST game I have seen in a long time. I have often wanted to see a ccg game using a board and figures. I am very creative, so my mind is already going to creating new characters! I read the rules on line and can't wait to play for real! This looks like a fun forum. Thanks to the creator!
Greetings Pumpkincoach if you like creating characters we'd like to see some of 'em on here and yes thanks to The Creator indeed!
The devotion is heart-warming... if I had a heart. Zombie03

Welcome to tzg.com, pumpkincoach!!!
(07-11-2011 04:30 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Pumpkincoach if you like creating characters we'd like to see some of 'em on here and yes thanks to The Creator indeed!
Thank you for the greeting! I am looking forward to creating and posting new characters. I do have a question though. The math part always gets me. Is there a system for assigning points to the Heroes and Villains that is fair and would not make them too weak or too strong? I am looking for a formula such as the total character skills cannot exceed X. Also how to assign special abilities and honor skills. Any help you can give me...especially formulas would be helpful.

(07-11-2011 05:02 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]The devotion is heart-warming... if I had a heart. Zombie03

Welcome to tzg.com, pumpkincoach!!!

Thank you for that chillingly creepy welcome. I am sure you could find a heart on the black market...I have heard of some unscrupulous doctors willing to procure such parts....for a price....
Welcome to TZG PC-Wise Game selection,AToE is something you will enjoy.
There is no 'official formula for AtoE characters but we have a lot of member created ones
down in the AToE-variants Forum & some Hero,Villain,Minion Templates in the Download Section
( once you hit full membership).

OD
Thanks Old Dwarf. I have been checking them out.
Reference URL's