TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New Painted Figs+ New Survivors+3D Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I've been Lurking for a while, and would like to share with you guys my collection so far. I'm trying to do a whole board, but i need more plaster of paris to finish, so this is my church board. I'm sorry for the bad pictures.

[Image: 097yq.jpg]

and closer
[Image: 098ay.jpg]

Front Door
[Image: 096dm.jpg]

Left Side
[Image: 102lo.jpg]

Right Side
[Image: 100rf.jpg]

Sheriff's Close up
[Image: 099hv.jpg]

Jake's Close up
[Image: 101yg.jpg]

And Now the Guys (I'll Talk about the new one's in a sec)
[Image: 104qsh.jpg]
[Image: 105qp.jpg]
[Image: 107wz.jpg]
[Image: 106js.jpg]
Zombies
[Image: 108za.jpg]
[Image: 109px.jpg]
[Image: 110r.jpg]
Failed attempt at a Painter's Overalls
[Image: 111ucy.jpg]
Backs
[Image: 112lt.jpg]

Police Car and Truck
[Image: 113phd.jpg]
[Image: 114qmh.jpg]

And Now to My New Characters, At first I bought 2 pewter figures the nun, and an outsider in a parka. And then I thought at one point i could come out with a themed pack of my own, "Entertainers" Both of them kinda fell through. I need to paint the nun, and i can't find Parker, Also i cant find my Rockstar, or find the right picture for his card, so I showed the unpainted Figures of Sister Agnes, Vladimir, and Roxie. But just for feed back here are all of their cards.

Sister Agnes
[Image: sistercopy.jpg]

Parker
[Image: parkerz.jpg]

Victoria
[Image: victoriay.jpg]

Vladamir Cohen
[Image: vladamir.jpg]

And the beautiful Roxie Night
[Image: roxien.jpg]

Feedback would be appreciated Watchmen02 thanks
haha! That fat nun figure is hilarious!

Great work on the extra characters.
Thanks for coming out of the shadows lurker Zombie03
Cool stuff! Keep us posted with the project. If I could just ask a few questions?

Which company makes the Church? What scale? Is the roof removable?
Which company makes the cars? What scale?
Which company/game are the figures from?

CheersZombie13
I gotta question. Where's that hot magician's assistant from!?!?

YOWZA!!!
Thanks guys, so to answer your questions
-The church is part of the bachman plasticville series, I always use am O scale for LNOE, it just seems to fit for me. Yes it is re-moveable, I decorated the inside but had to move that to my desk while I'm gluing the chuch's floor. Everything that plasticville is an easy snap to fit assembly so it takes 3 seconds to put up.

-The cars are from a guy on eBay called birdsnest77 he runs Papa's toy train store. He is always changing up his inventory so there's always new stuff. The only thing with him is that scales to him ( especially accessories) are approximate, some are a little big or a little small. The truck is a 50's model and fits the game perfectly, the cop car is alittle big, and I bought a school bus that was way too small. So be careful about the sizes. But other than that he is really cheap, and fast. Once again I always use O scale.

-The minitures are from a site called reaper miniatures. The Chronoscope series creates miniatures with great detail at 28mm high, they have a wide selection of humans, zombies, ect. And the like. Unfortunately the bases the provide you with add a few mm to the figures so they look a little tall next to the original survivors but it's not that noticeable.

- Roxie, is actually my friend Roxie who is as big of a zombie lover as I am. She was dressed as Zatanna for a comic-con, she saw me creating my own stuff for LNOE, and she said she wanted to be in it, so thats her little cameo, sorry she's taken, and sadly not by me.

Anymore questions?
(07-12-2011 08:55 PM)Madridlindon Wrote: [ -> ]- Roxie, is actually my friend Roxie who is as big of a zombie lover as I am. She was dressed as Zatanna for a comic-con, she saw me creating my own stuff for LNOE, and she said she wanted to be in it, so thats her little cameo, sorry she's taken, and sadly not by me.

That ridiculously hot AND she loves zombies? Can we clone her?
(07-14-2011 03:12 AM)Mechanik Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2011 08:55 PM)Madridlindon Wrote: [ -> ]- Roxie, is actually my friend Roxie who is as big of a zombie lover as I am. She was dressed as Zatanna for a comic-con, she saw me creating my own stuff for LNOE, and she said she wanted to be in it, so thats her little cameo, sorry she's taken, and sadly not by me.

That ridiculously hot AND she loves zombies? Can we clone her?

Ha, don't we wish. And I just ordered some more figures and buildings so I might have another Section of the board done soon.
(07-14-2011 08:19 PM)Madridlindon Wrote: [ -> ]Ha, don't we wish. And I just ordered some more figures and buildings so I might have another Section of the board done soon.

Awesome! Can't wait to see them.
Alright Guys Time for a new addition, This past week I have acquired some new toys. Some 28mm Coffins, Some new figures, but most importantly, My new building. The farm house!

The Farm house is the Lionel/ K-line O-Scale Country L-shaped Ranch House. I bought off Ebay for a couple of bucks.

[Image: 003euk.jpg]
[Image: 004tod.jpg]

The Kit came with 12 Snap together Pieces, which I have to say was a little of a pain with no instructions, but no sweat really.
[Image: 006vhg.jpg]

All They players set up on the house, ready for battle.
[Image: 007jti.jpg]
My Coffin close up, I need to paint them soon
[Image: 008pku.jpg]
Jenny Ready for battle, must of been a foggy night
[Image: 009di.jpg]
Sure... That what it was Fog... Not an incompetent photographer ...Fog
[Image: 010vuq.jpg]
The Truck next to the house, And it looks like they ran over a few Zoms too
[Image: 011ov.jpg]

So guys, what do you think my next project should be, Personally I'm eying a Tattoo Parlor that would fit just nicely.
I'm really impressed with how good the scale is with these kits. I've heard that O-gauge stuff was perfect (1:43 scale works perfect too!).
I also like how you've made dynamic scenes with your figs and buildings. When I've cleared my backlog of Zombie/Hero figures I will definitely get some of those buildings.

Thanks for posting and keep up the good workZombie13
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's