TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Shipped!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Old Dwarf's and Emp's winnings and CDs have been shipped. Everyone else will get their CDs as soon as I get some packing materials!

WOOT!
Sárku Wrote:Old Dwarf's and Emp's winnings and CDs have been shipped. Everyone else will get their CDs as soon as I get some packing materials!

WOOT!

whos included in the every one else category
I think anyone who submitted music ideas for the CD

OD

Thanks Sarku looking forward to the goodiesZombie03
OD's right. Anyone who submitted ideas get a CD. Anyone else can purchase one for $8 to cover packing and shipping. Thanks!
Cool! Looking forward on reseaving the package! Thanks Sarku.
Cool Stuff EMP-I bet the actual picture you got will be really
awesome,it looks great on the T.

OD
Old Dwarf Wrote:Cool Stuff EMP-I bet the actual picture you got will be really
awesome,it looks great on the T.

OD

I plan on framing it and it hang it on the wall somewhere in my new house Zombie17
Can't wait to see it! aaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhh
COme on mister postman, run run run !! Zombie17
Well in the New Year I am going to order up a couple of the Zombie Tee's for sure.
Excellent! I think you'll love them. I was very impressed by the quality. Your CDs will be sent out soon. I have everyone's addressed. I just ran out of time before Christmas. I'll probably send them out on Monday because of Christmas and then I have a wedding to go to and then it's Sunday and there's no mail on Sunday. So, rest assured they will be shipped before the end of the year... AND just in time for contest #2 which will probably happen in mid-January. Be prepared...
Sárku Wrote:Be prepared...

ohh, i am
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's