TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Newbie to the game and the forum...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everybody!

I just found out about this game (believe it or not) and this forum...

I've ordered the game and several of the expansions and cannot wait to start playing and then creating custom heros for my group...

Would love to hear about other people's experiences or suggestions on music (if the included CD is as bad as I've heard) and other ways to "set the mood/atmosphere"

er... let's see, otherwise, basics... umm... My name is Paul, I currently live in southern Italy (not a bad place to be), and the closest game I have to this would be Betrayal at House on the Hill or Buffy TVS game... (still awesome BTW).

-Paul
Welcome to the boards.

I was not terribly a fan of the soundtrack to LNOE, but I find Marybeth (the musician) getting better with each release, and some of it grows on you. I find it DOES, however, set a good ambiance for the game. Referring to the track titles helps this, though. Knowing when a track comes up, "Oh, that's Billy's theme song! I get it!" gets me into the characters better.
Welcome Paul!
Welcome Paul.

The Soundtrack is a nice mood setter.At first we payed it during the game & that didn't work for us,
but playing it during the set up or post game we found does contribute to the enjoyment.

OD
Greetings Paul. I bought a quadruple Halloween Cd and The Return of the Living Dead soundtrack and mixed this with the Special Edition LNoE cd I made a play list on my ps3 I named Actual Zombie Sounds. I put this on when I play my games for lots of variation.
Welcome to the board!

Ooo, I'm going to have to dig up my old halloween CD's... I remember having one by a group called Midnight Syndicate that might be a good mood enhancer. Hmm...
Great ideas! I'm already getting some more ideas. I threw a Pirate Halloween party a few years back and have a bunch of fake but good-looking skeleton/bones lying about that I can place as well as maybe fake-boarding up the windows in our game room with some wood-textured foam core.

I think I will steal the PS3 playlist idea with a bunch of halloween music too... cannot wait until this all comes together...

-Paul
Well.. LNOE finally showed up in the mail yesterday... now just waiting on the expansions and whatnot... Cannot wait to play. Have a board game night set in two weeks ... will see how things go then...
I feel the same way, Paul. I just started playing with my friends and am waiting for the expansions. This game is definitely feeding my inner nerd.

Welcome to the forums!

jhwedmd
Let us know how you get on Paul
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's