TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Came across
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think Geek... they have a rather extensive collection of zombie items available for sale.

Enjoy!!!
I know that shop Watchmen02
Ordered me some stuff about 4 years ago. Only downside for me was that the box got shipped trough customs due to their DHL shipping and I got another 21% tax added to my total (including shipping!) Insane19
So I never ordered there again.

I have that plush zombie and the zombies were people too shirt Watchmen02
OUCH!!! That's a huge chunk of change!!!
Yeesh... Yeah, customs suck. This is why you need to have them label everything as "gifts" hehe. At least, that's how it worked when I was in China C.c
Unfortunatly the "gift" trick doesn't really work here anymore.
They put a limit of 50€ on it now and also, not all shops want to do that.
And if customs here think it's not a gift they just hold on to the package untill the customer starts looking for it. Basterds...
(07-21-2011 06:56 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunatly the "gift" trick doesn't really work here anymore.
They put a limit of 50€ on it now and also, not all shops want to do that.
And if customs here think it's not a gift they just hold on to the package untill the customer starts looking for it. Basterds...

Ouch. I'm sorry. Ever think about getting a job with customs, then? Sneak your shipments by, and get in on the money making racket they've got going?
Yowza...yeah, customs sucks. I used to work computer sales, and for a while we just stopped shipping internationally altogether because of how much higher the price would be by the time a customer got their system through customs. Found out from my former boss that, should a company ever be caught marking merchandise as a gift, they can actually face some stiff penalties, but I never asked what, exactly, those penalties would be. I'd assume some sort of fine.
The money making racket is actualy the goverment Watchmen02
My point entirely! :P
Reference URL's