TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Get Back You Devils Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If three heroes have all fended off a zombie each, then the fourth hero fended off another zombie, can I play "Get Back You Devils" and kill all four zombies?

Additionally, if I play "Get Back You Devils" after the first hero fends of his first zombie (killing one zombie), and the second hero fends off his zombie, will the effect of my "Get Back You Devils" cause the second hero's zombie to die as well? Will the same hold true for the third and fourth heroes if they fend off their own zombies too?
To my knowledge, this card only applies to one zombie beaten in one fight, but the wording actually does seem ambiguous, now that you mention it.

I would still say it only applies to one zombie, though, because if it applied to every fight, it would say something like "any zombie beaten in a fight this hero turn."
No. Each zombie is its own fight. Get Back... would only kill one.
I agree... it only applies to one fight.
awww, I've been playing it wrong. I guess I'll just have to reserve using it to kill zombie heroes and other multiple-life zombies.
(07-27-2011 10:41 PM)ArcticSnake Wrote: [ -> ]awww, I've been playing it wrong. I guess I'll just have to reserve using it to kill zombie heroes and other multiple-life zombies.

It will kill any single Zombie beaten in a fight even if no doubles were rolled. This includes Zombie Heroes and other Zombies with more than 1 wound. It's a mean card!
Reference URL's