TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Fortune and Glory Pre-Order is up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,
I'm happy to announce that we've put up the official pre-order for Fortune and Glory! We've put together a special Limited Edition Pre-order that includes two alternate image promo cards, two exclusive promo 1" buttons, and a Limited Edition Commemorative Jade-colored Flying Frog Coin - only 1000 of these were made and are exclusive to Web store Pre-orders and Convention Previews. This Limited Edition Pre-Order is only available until September 5th and only while supplies last. Remember that we ship these pre-orders out as soon as we receive the product, and we send them in the order that we received the pre-orders.

Here's the link: http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=89]
$99.99.....does this include Shipping ? Nevermind-I see that it does not as you recommend UPS due to the 9lb weight!

OD
Sorry I'll pass on this one. A grand total of 186,34$ for a boardgame is a bit to much for me.
YEEEEOOOWWWWWW!!!
Damn-over at BGG people who preordered from FFP are getting Shipment Notices!(well for $100+shipping they should).I'm green with ENVY but with CSI my wallet stays greener.

OD
(07-31-2011 12:52 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Damn-over at BGG people who preordered from FFP are getting Shipment Notices!(well for $100+shipping they should).I'm green with ENVY but with CSI my wallet stays greener.

OD

Yep.....green with envy, but the wallet has some extra green in it as well.....
I'd like to see a pitcure with EVERYTHING on a table to see how much comes with this.
Yeah I received a shipping notice myself. Thought it was rather quick. Didn't think this one was coming out until around Sept or Oct. If it is sooner than later then cool!
Reference URL's