TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Rule questions for tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Played a great game of LNOE tonight and came up with a couple of rule questions.

1)The 'Anxious to Feed' card. This is a remains in play card that gives any zombie spawning in a spawn pit an immediate 1 space move. Can two of these be in play at once, essentially granting spawning zombies a 2 space move?

2)The Gas can. As the card reads, it can be discarded at ANY TIME during your move. We took that to mean that if a Hero rolled a six, that hero could move partially, say 3, drop the gas can, and keep moving. Thoughts?

3)Finally, Zombie heroes. Do they only take wounds when a Hero rolls a double, or do they take wounds on fended off as well?

Thanks,
jhwedmd
1) i'm not sure about this one so I will not comment on it. This has never come up in one of our games.
2) you are correct on the moving and pouring gas. You can even pour gas in an adjacent square.
3) Zombie heroes take wounds in the way normal zombies do, doubles and higher.
(07-31-2011 04:31 AM)jhwedmd Wrote: [ -> ]Played a great game of LNOE tonight and came up with a couple of rule questions.

1)The 'Anxious to Feed' card. This is a remains in play card that gives any zombie spawning in a spawn pit an immediate 1 space move. Can two of these be in play at once, essentially granting spawning zombies a 2 space move?

I would say it's still 1 move not 2.
jhwedmd
So, if you have 1 'Anxious to Feed' in play, then it becomes a useless card in your Zombie hand, ie it doesn't stack so why keep it?

jhwedmd
1). Seems clear enough on the card. Every spawning zombie moves twice, until its canceled.
I'd say they stack. Two moves.
IF they don't stack, the reason for keeping one in your hand would be to restore the ability if the heroes canceled the first one using Father Joseph's ability or a card like At Last.
I haven't seen the card, but if what D153453D said is the correct card text it doesn't stack, but you can always play both and then the heroes have to destroy both to remove the effect. Your ability basically has an extra wound.
Reference URL's