TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: this is the captain speaking...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
afternoon, all...

just joined. nice bloody, decrepit, body-part-strewn place you have here. i came here from boardgamegeek, and am happy to find others who dig LNoE.

i've had LNoE for a few years now, and just (finally) ordered SotF and the Hero Pack. looking forward a little injection of fresh serum. besides, halloween is just around the corner...

btw, i love this little guy Zombie15

~k
Welcome aboard, cap'n. Hope you enjoy the site. Do you play any other Flying Frog games, or is LNOE the only one you have tried?

...and I fancy this guy Insane02
Welcome captain!

My fav Zombie10
Welcome KH.........always nice to see another BGG..er.

OD
Welcome, kirkhere!!!
(08-01-2011 09:46 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard, cap'n. Hope you enjoy the site. Do you play any other Flying Frog games, or is LNOE the only one you have tried?

...and I fancy this guy Insane02

Thank you!

Ya know, I haven't been exposed to the other FF games. General sense I got is that LNOE was their most fleshed out title. To be fair, I didn't check out the others that closely. My board game ADHD is pretty advanced.
(08-03-2011 06:45 PM)kirkhere Wrote: [ -> ]Ya know, I haven't been exposed to the other FF games. General sense I got is that LNOE was their most fleshed out title. To be fair, I didn't check out the others that closely. My board game ADHD is pretty advanced.

Ha! When you regain your focus, I would recommend A Touch of Evil next. We got it after LNOE, but actually prefer it now. It seems like a bit of a deeper game. Cool minis, too.
Greetings Kirkhere I'm glad you like our little putrifying, entrail strewn, maggot infested Zombie corner.Freak01
Reference URL's