TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Incursion site: WW 2 Zombie killing!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a new board/miniatures game coming out next summer, but they are a whole bunch of minis that become available today.

http://www.incursiongame.com/

The German side has some kinky looking Nazi gals, leading a bunch of zombies:

[Image: INC206_Ilsa_von_X_feature_large.jpg]

[Image: INC201_Sturmzombies1_feature_large.jpg]

[Image: INC203_Sturmzombies_3_feature_large.jpg]

The ally side has some seriously armored American dudes, ready to kick butt, and literally chew bubblegum:

[Image: INC105_HMG_APE_feature_large.jpg]

I don't know a lot about the game, but it's set in an Alternate World War Two, and is going to remind folks of a Space Hulk-ish romp.

Sounds promising!

I've already ordered the minis!
oh boy, did you say SPACE HULK? oh man...I loved that game!
thanks for the post man, these are perfect for my fallout rpgames
"pops head out of hole" Space hulk? I love space hulk!
These do look pretty sweet! I wonder how the gameplay will be?
"It is the year of our Lord, 1949 and the world is in flames. The human race screams in agony as the Second World War rages unchecked around the planet. Nations die and hundreds of millions perish as the thin veneer of civilization is utterly consumed in a global orgy of savagery and rage. The technology of war develops at a suicidal pace as all sides in the conflict seek the weapon that will ensure a final victory.

Dark things lurk beneath the Third Reich: twisted creatures of malevolent intent born of demented minds. It is a time of monsters and madness and armored behemoths spitting fiery death from their fearsome guns. Though chaos reigns and evil flourishes in this desperate age, it is also a time of heroes. Join us at Grindhouse Games as we journey through the bowels of a hell on earth and fight for the very survival of mankind.

This is Götterdämmerung."

Well it sounds interesting,it seems to be compatable
with Secrets of the Third Reich-they include rules
to download.Looks like people are running
with the ball TOY seemed to have dropped with
Tannhauser.

Nice Find SVZombie03

OD
Someone I know tried to get me involved in Secrets Of The Third Reich some time ago Watchmen02
But I passed due to the lack of spare time and most likely no players in my neighbourhood.
I'm sitting here at work, wondering if perhaps a mixture of Tannhauser and LNoE would be a good game... hmm...
Those figs look sweet! But I am in the same boat that I don't have the time nor the folks in my area interested in such a game and I pretty much stopped with the miniature games for those very reason's and they add up really quickly. Plus between painting figs then building terrain and prep time...yeah don't miss those days at all. :P
Reference URL's