TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I got nothing !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-18-2011 06:44 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2011 02:04 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]I hate that im technology challenged. I would love to make my own character sheet. ( im jealous of Emp, Nice job Watchmen02 ) Ohh well, baby steps.

I was a bit intimidated by this at first, too. But I downloaded GIMP (free image editing software) and started messing around with it and the templates on this site, along with some threads in the forums that had some good advice, and was able to make a nice Evil Dead Ash card card that I printed, mounted to cardboard, and play with regularly now. Glad I took the time to learn it; it wasn't too bad.

...soon as i get my own computer Insane19
(08-17-2011 02:37 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]Greeting, my name is Princess Jacquelyn of Necropolis.

Welcome to TZG.

Just wondering if your intro is a Ravenloft reference??
(08-22-2011 11:02 AM)ForestRunner Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2011 02:37 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]Greeting, my name is Princess Jacquelyn of Necropolis.

Welcome to TZG.

Just wondering if your intro is a Ravenloft reference??

Hi, .... No. But I totally understand why you would ask. I created PJ out of my own weird head. I play a game called Darkon, its a D&D based LARP, and it is incouraged that create your own character for play. So i did. I play a LE char, so she is very fitting Watchmen01 I like clowns and scarey stuff, Sorta like ying yang. Some people think clowns a scarey, I have no idea why
PJ...way late but I don't visit often,always great to have another Female member.So WELCOME.

M
hi M and thank you. wow you have been here a long time. i think lately i been getting too cracked out on LNOE. dont get me wrong,still love it and all. i had too move last week. i haveso much to unpack still. i payed 2 games saturday and almost all day sunday. my son and friends came over. tonight is my regulr game night and i wanna unpack Insane19 ohhh well, sch is the life of the brainless Hugz PJ
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's