TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I got nothing !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greeting, my name is Princess Jacquelyn of Necropolis. Im a major fan of LNOE. So, i was searching the web for a web site just like this, and to my surprise. Its here Watchmen01 I thought it would be kewl to share some of my/our gaming ideas and learn some new ones. The best part of LNOE is, it promotes creating new game scenarios. I am pro-Zombie, so i have come up with foot races, hero vs hero vs Zombie, played out Night of the Living Dead, rob the bank, any form of twisted variant scenario I/we could dream up. I really enjoy watching the game unfold, as the movie we are making comes to life. (the steamy sex scenes are my favorite) Ohhh here is a variant i can share.

"This could be our Last Night on Earth" card variant- Can be played as normal and can be played on any two male or female heros. ( why exclude homosexuality ) Also, it can be played on any Holy hero with a student. yup, thats the way i roll Zombie12 yup, thats why Sally cancels faith.

Yes, I also play as a House Rule: All heros that die by Zombie, become a Zombie Hero. Yes, there is nothing better than watching your team mate, companion, friend being eaten by Zombies. Then, your team mate, companion, friend hunts you down to eat your brain.

-on a personal note- I hate dynamite

As it turns out, "I GOT NOTHING !" I started reading some of the post and ideas on TZG, and im like I gotta go play this !!! The little bit I have learned, im impressed and want to learn more.

"I am a crack ho for gaming"

I belong to Games Club of Maryland http://www.gamesclubofmd.org/ There is also a GCO PA, Del, VA and NC. If your in any of those areas check out the club. Maybe if your in the Baltimore area you could come to a club meeting so I could eat your brain too.

I did also read, I know its a dangerous thing. One of your Goon Squad lives in the Pitt, where my son goes to skool. i will be in Pitt Labor Day weekend and would love to meet mqstout, and eat their brain too Insane16

Major Hugs and General Luv to you and all for having this site
Kristina
I'm with you on the house rules for "This could be our LNOE" card. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Which school? I work for Uni. of Pittsburgh.

I've a friend in Baltimore (Towson) I visit once or twice a year.
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have some pretty cool variant ideas.[/code]
Welcome to the Forum PJON,hope you stick around & share your ideas.

OD
(08-17-2011 03:34 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]I'm with you on the house rules for "This could be our LNOE" card. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Which school? I work for Uni. of Pittsburgh.

I've a friend in Baltimore (Towson) I visit once or twice a year.

He goes to Duquesne and I live like 15 minutes from Towson
(08-17-2011 06:30 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the Forum PJON,hope you stick around & share your ideas.

OD

Hi and thank you
(08-17-2011 06:13 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have some pretty cool variant ideas.[/code]

Hi and thankz Watchmen02
hello, always nice to meet fellow zombie sympathizer.
Greetings fellow lover of all things pulse challengedZombie13
I'm with the This Could be Our Last Night On Earth house rule too!
A princess? Wow we've never had royalty on the TZG! Hey glad you like the stuff you've found on here it's the best Zombie site around (in our opinion) and we're proud of it. Members on here are members for life (or death). Stick around we may have the odd brain to give away in an upcoming competition!

Good HuntingFreak01
(08-18-2011 11:31 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings fellow lover of all things pulse challengedZombie13
A princess? Wow weve never had royalty on the TZG! Hey glad you like the stuff you've found on here it's the best Zombie site around (in our opinion) and we're proud of it. Members on here are members for life (or death). Stick around we may have the odd brain to give away in an upcoming competition!

Good HuntingFreak01

Hi and Thank you. I was reading....i know its wrong, but. I would enjoy a way to meet more local LNOE players. I hate that im technology challenged. I would love to make my own character sheet. ( im jealous of Emp, Nice job Watchmen02 ) Ohh well, baby steps.
(08-18-2011 02:04 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2011 11:31 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings fellow lover of all things pulse challengedZombie13
A princess? Wow weve never had royalty on the TZG! Hey glad you like the stuff you've found on here it's the best Zombie site around (in our opinion) and we're proud of it. Members on here are members for life (or death). Stick around we may have the odd brain to give away in an upcoming competition!

Good HuntingFreak01

Hi and Thank you. I was reading....i know its wrong, but. I would enjoy a way to meet more local LNOE players. I hate that im technology challenged. I would love to make my own character sheet. ( im jealous of Emp, Nice job Watchmen02 ) Ohh well, baby steps.

I concur. I would like to make my own character sheets but I'm way too old to understand these modern electrical typewriters... And yes I think LNOE players should meet up if there's anyone in your area. Unfortunately in the dark foreboding wind and rainswept hills and forests of middle England most victims/I mean gamers don't seem to stick around long enough to finish a game...Freak01Zombie13
(08-18-2011 02:04 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]I hate that im technology challenged. I would love to make my own character sheet. ( im jealous of Emp, Nice job Watchmen02 ) Ohh well, baby steps.

I was a bit intimidated by this at first, too. But I downloaded GIMP (free image editing software) and started messing around with it and the templates on this site, along with some threads in the forums that had some good advice, and was able to make a nice Evil Dead Ash card card that I printed, mounted to cardboard, and play with regularly now. Glad I took the time to learn it; it wasn't too bad.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's