TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Dynamite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, ok. So I think i have been playing it right, it just seems to easy. So some Hero can run up, toss the dynamite (having a fire item) and BANG ! I can not find a Range attack roll for throwing the dynamite. Is there one ?
ummm.... it says this on the card.

RANGE: 2

You must have a (Fire) item to use Dynamite.

Discard to throw at a space within Range. Roll a D6 for each model in that space. Zombies are Killed on the roll of 2+. Any Hero in that space is Killed on the roll of 5+.
yeah Insane19 I read it all the time when it blows me up. There is no roll to hit, no possibility to roll a 1 and the fuse doesnt work, or better they fumbled and it fell in their space. grrrrr ! Snarf!!! even Insane19 so sad :....(
nope no ranged attack roll, either boom your dead or boom you are not dead.
Technically, the ranged attack roll is: "Zombies are killed on the roll of 2+" It's like the flare gun, except it requires a fire item, in addition to the item itself.
...can Heavy Rain cancel a Fire Item, so they cant light the dynamite Watchmen02
(08-26-2011 06:12 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]...can Heavy Rain cancel a Fire Item, so they cant light the dynamite Watchmen02

As a Zombie player myself that would be nice! But unfortunately Heavy Rain does not cancel fire items. Thematically though I see your pointWatchmen02
(08-27-2011 01:41 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]As a Zombie player myself that would be nice! But unfortunately Heavy Rain does not cancel fire items. Thematically though I see your pointWatchmen02

For dynamite, the wick is usually very flammable and burns hot enough that it can still light even if doused in water. For instance, fishing with dynamite. So, as long as you can hide the lighter from direct rain while you light the dynamite, it should still work.

Johnny could throw his jacket over the lighter and dynamite while he works his explody magic.
Grrrr Freak'n Dynamite. So I was playing Bang! the other night. I was Sheriff (never a good idea) After 2 plays the dynamite exploded on me. Death due to lack of Beer. Since that round was so short we played again. Im the Sheriff, really twice ?? What Dynamite exploded on me again, twice. Glad I had a Beer that time.
(08-30-2011 02:30 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]Grrrr Freak'n Dynamite. So I was playing Bang! the other night. I was Sheriff (never a good idea) After 2 plays the dynamite exploded on me. Death due to lack of Beer. Since that round was so short we played again. Im the Sheriff, really twice ?? What Dynamite exploded on me again, twice. Glad I had a Beer that time.

What is 'Bang!'?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's