TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, a lot of firsts here. I've never been a member of a forum before and after hours of research and watching YouTube reviews, I finally bought LNOE because my wife LOVES LOVES LOVES zombie movies. If there is ever a zombie apocalypse I'm the designated meat shield.

On a side note, the last board game I bought was like scrabble, I didn't know they have evolved so much. So far I've played once with my wife...the intro game and it took almost three hours. It was fun, but we'll have to work our way up to the advanced stuff. I hope to actually be a valid contributer one day.
welcome, glad to hear other people play this game with their spouse nothing like a little friendly competition.
She loves playing the zombies. Way alpha female, so I need to bone up on the rules because I've noticed they tend to always work to her favor.
Doesn't matter what we play, the favor always follows my wife, but we like to play it together as well. Except in this case, I love the zombies and games,she just loves winning and beating me in my own zombie game...
Welcome to TZG,from years of experience Alpha Females,always have things work in their favor,
so extra Rules study won't help.

OD
I always laugh when she asks to play her brain games. She has a better chance of the cat beating her!
Greetings Vacaville. My wife usually plays as the Heroes and I take great delight in ruthlessly murderizing them with my Zombies! (The dark forces are kind to me!)
Hi Vacaville. I play against my wife more than anyone else. She is actually the one that got the game for a birthday a year ago. I find that cheering for her to win helps ease the pain of my inevitable zombie onslaught.
That is a smart way to turn the tables. Unlike Samuraitrev's wife, mine likes to take the offensive and mow me over with her hoards...alas, the only game I ever beat her in was Uno. Which we can't play w/o a marrige counselor present because it gets intense. Watchmen02
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, I appreciate it and look forward to more fun posts.
Nice to have another shambler in our midst. Hopefully the marriage counselor is fully versed in zombie/hero etiquette (or carries a shotgun. Whichever C.c).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's