TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: "Catfight"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, ever since I read this card. I thought it was missing something.

Catfight
Play this card at the start of the Hero Turn on any two Female characters in the same space. Both Female and all Males in the same or adjectent space lose their Hero Turn (may not do anything at all - they do not need to fight Zombies there).

"Oh you did NOT just..." "They sure did"

I mean guys would watch, cause thier guys.

Original text

Catfight
Play this card at the start of the Hero Turn on any two Female characters in the same space. Both of those characters lose their Hero Turn (may not do anything at all - they do not need to fight Zombies there).

"Oh you did NOT just..."
You bring up a pretty good point, I don't know many guys that wouldn't watch. Even with impending doom most of us would go out of our way to watch two women fight.
It would make that card overly good and funny.
I could maybe aggree that the males in the same space could be dragged into, like maybe they are breaking the fight up. But I think that adjacent spaces is reaching a little. In game terms, missing a turn as a single Hero can be a big deal. For the entire team to lose a turn, that would be quite brutal. I am not sure that there is a single card that can cause the entire Hero cast to miss there turn, but this variant would do it.
I think I have to agree with MMF. That would be way too advantageous to the zombie player.
I also agree that adjacent space or any more than 2 chars. are affected, but i do think that the card should be for any pair of Heroes, like the bickering card. My thought on this also goes out to the "This could be our last night" card.
Hi, and thanks for your input Watchmen01 Ok I could go along with Only males in the same space BUT its then like Bickering. And I dont want it to be on any two charecters like LNOE. My house rule already allows for two hero, it does not have to be only male female.

I still like the varian, it does make it a powerful card. Cause all male Heros, even the person who plaed it. Could be subject to it.

Back to the Drawling Board
Reference URL's