TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Eerie Indiana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zombies

Pre game

~Start by placing set markers in any of the buildings on the board as you see fit (try to place these one per building anywhere you see fit)

- 1x Hero Found (Spawn at start point if found) - 2x Surprise Attack x2
- 1x Surprise Attack x2 - 8x Free Search

~Roll to see which Grave Dead Zombie you will be creating through the game. (every Grave Dead zombie stay in the house but 1 may leave the mansion for every Hero , NOT Zombie Hero on the board

-HERO’S CHOICE
-If 6) Carrier was rolled, hero’s may choose to have zombie player to re-roll (because these are very strong and may be to hard for this scenario)
-choose Grave Dead Zombies second ability (shown below)
-Grave Dead May have 2 Health OR Move 2 spaces (this choice is made after rolling for Grave Dead type and counts for every Grave Dead made through game, and may stack with any randomly chosen type.)

~Make OR Randomly roll 3 numbers, 1 – 6, for you safe code. (may be shown to all players)

In Game (pre-safe crack)

~Controls Father Joseph (The Dark Leader of the acult of Zombies)
-acts as a hero would
-may pick up weapons on a 4 count item slot
-may only have 1 hero card in hand (does not relate to weapons placed on Father Joseph (may not use ranged weapons)
-rolls a d-6 +4 for movement (first roll d-6 then add 4 to number rolled)
-may search buildings and pull any hero card out of hero card discard pile
-hero may fully heal if player ends move in any of the 4 squares of the summoning circle, if skull of darkness is in place
-able to create Grave Dead and Toxic Zombies

-Grave Dead

-Joseph picks up the townsfolk token ( must be on the marker, on a move/search turn) brings it to the summoning circle to create (create on a move/search and that zombie may move this turn) (are returned to zombie pool on death)
-Zombie Player Choice
-Grave Dead May have 2 Health OR Move 2 spaces (this choice is made after rolling for Grave Dead type and counts for every Grave Dead made through game, and may stack with any randomly chosen type.)

-Toxic Zombie

-Joseph picks up townsfolk token, along with a toxic waste token from the Plant (must use move/search to pick up) brings them to the summoning circle to create (create on a move/search and that zombie may move this turn) (are returned to zombie pool on death) ( only 2 on board t any time)

-Rolls a d-3 for movement
-May use Move OR Regurgitate
-Douse current or any adjacent space with regurgitated waste token (these spaces stop any players movement for that turn)
-only 4 tokens on map at a time and may be destroyed by gas, dynamite, torch or lighter. If 4 tokens are on board and wish to use this ability remove any set token and replace

-Torch may Burn from any adjacent space safely with no damage and may do so after a move turn (takes the place of ranged)
-Lighter may be used in same space but any hero in that space takes a wound from the burning waste (takes place of ranged)

~Zombies
-Zombies Auto Spawn 4 zombies each turn
-Zombies Spawn at designated pools by mansion

In Game (post-safe crack)

-Back to the Pit!!!
-all Zombie Pits now open and the 2 zombie pits by mansion are to be taken off the board

-PLAYERS CHOICE
-player may take any number Zombies (any zombie)(may choose not to move any) and distribute them evenly to newly open spawning pits on board (excluding Mansion Pits they disappear)

-auto spawn zombies like in a regular game but spread evenly (ex. No spawn 2 zombies on same pit)
-Zombie Heros, Toxic Zombies, and Grave Dead are allowed to port between spawning pools (this does exclude Joseph)

-Stop the Madness!!!

-Skull may be stolen and ran away from Alter (skull is auto returned from a wound or toxic regurgitation)
-Joseph may only create Toxic or Grave Dead if skull is on the alter (AT ANY POINT IN GAME)

Heroes

Pre game

~Start by randomly selecting 4 hero cards as usual
-the following heroes have extra special abilities for this game type
Sam – Safe Cracker – His special military experience has giving him set skill
Stacy - Safe Cracker – Her Investigative reporting has giving her special intelligence on safe
Victor – Safe Cracker – His Criminal background makes this job easy
Kenny – Stock Boy – His many years working a supermarket actually pays off
Becky – Nurse Joy – Her medical expertise is always an asset
Sheriff Anderson – Station Arsenal – He’s the Sheriff, this is his town, he will protect it
Rachelle – Station Arsenal – She’ll get to the bottom of things, no matter what it takes

Safe Cracker – Roll’s 3x d-6 when attempting to open a safe

Stock Boy – While in the Drug Store, Super Market, or General Store, may draw 2x hero cards from the hero deck when searching

Nurse Joy – While in School, Drug Store, or Hospital may give up a move action to fully heal

Station Arsenal – May draw any ranged weapon from Hero deck OR discard pile while searching in the police station

~Pull the following cards from Hero Deck and keep as a separate pile for special building search items
-Pitchfork -special pick up for Farmhouse
-Rosary -special pickup for Church
-Monkey Wrench -special pick up for Hanger
-Circular Saw -special pick up for General Store
-Baseball Bat -special pickup for School
-Welding Torch -special pickup for (i forgot the board not in front of me its from the growing hunger)
-Crow Bar -special pickup for Gas Station (inside the gas station)
-Fire Axe -special pickup for Plant
(These weapons re-spawn if lost)

In Game

~Special Token Items on Board

-Gas Tokens x2
-this token is acquired by landing on set item (ends move action if picked up)
-this token is place on the character card that acquired set token (do not pull gas cards from deck)
-this token may not be used as a weapon, its purpose is to fuel Truck or Motorcycle
-may not be picked up by zombie player
-once used these token do not re-spawn

-Money Tokens x3
-this token is acquired by landing on set item (ends move action)
-this token is place on the character card that acquired set token
-once used these tokens may not re-spawn
-may not be used by zombie player
-token may be used at following stores for set items to be pulled from Hero Deck or discard pile (used during a search phase in set buildings)

General Store – Garden Shears
Gun Shop – Any Gun
Diner – Health Card
Gas Station (inside) – Gasoline
Drug Store – Health Card
Super Market – Health Card
Hospital – Health Card

-The Amulet of Father Joseph
-this token is place on the character card that acquired set token
-may be acquired by both Hero’s or Father Joseph
-this token gives Rosary to set player and does count as 1 of 4 items to be held

-Motorcycle
-may not be used by zombie players
-this token is used by any one Hero that has Gas token or card and for the next 2 turns may add +6 to d-6 movement roll (may not move in or through buildings except through Junkyard)
-Player may still shoot ranged weapons
-may continue their movie action through a set space with Zombie
-after the 2 move action turns the motorcycle is left on the board where set, out of gas, but may be refueled by Gas Card or Token
-if player was attacked from a zombie, on Zombie turn before 1st or 2nd Move set, player is knocked off the motorcycle and is out of gas

-Truck
-end Game Safe Zone, once a character moves off board into truck all items that character carries is put into discard and tokens of the field (unless re-spawned)
-Player holding a Gas Card or Token places that token on truck showing it has been fueled
-Hero’s who enter the truck my not return to field and are out of combat and do not re-spawn new character’s
-If all Hero’s enter the truck with out having a gas token or card, Hero’s are surrounded with no way of escape and loose the game

Eerie Indiana

For some time now the citizens of eerie have speculated about the works of Father Joseph. His cult of followers and practices was always on the minds of the townsfolk, but it wasn’t until a government contract with the Plant next to his church did the rumors really start to take off. Some talk about rituals going on in the eerie mansion, some talk about the cult experimenting on the dead buried in the grave yard, some speculate toxic waste dumping in lake eerie. They were all right! It never came to be known, until a local reporter, Leon Kennedy, found out the truth and was murdered, but not before leaking out the story.
A towns meeting was held in the sub-division outside of town by the school. It was here, that four heroes would be trusted into bringing Father Josephs operation down. Little did anyone know, their meeting was infiltrated by a cultist spy that forced Joseph to unveil his plans, a plan that has unleashed the powers of the dead, using an ancient text, and the skull of an Egypt priest, Ak’ Mun Rah’…

Scenario

1) Heroes must enter Eerie Mansion, crack the safe holding the book of ancient text, and escape town to inform the government about the situation so it may be dealt with out digression.
2) Safe may be cracked by using the Heroes search turn to roll a d-6 to figure the safe combination held by the Zombie Player. When a player rolls one of the safes combination numbers that number is unlocked and discarded.
3) Heroes may steal the skull of darkness to prevent Joseph from summoning any Toxic or Grave Dead zombies. This takes the place of an item being carried, but is dropped and returned to the summoning circle if that Hero takes a wound or is stopped by toxic regurgitation while holding the skull.
4) Game is won when ALL surviving Heroes reach the truck, with gas and Book of dead tokens. If a Hero dies at anytime during game he is turned into a Zombie Hero. New heroes coming in from town meeting may start with a gas token and weapon of choice from discard pile. They spawn from the starting position.

Ok, the black board pieces are the 2 growing hunger expansion peices (I dont have them my friends does) but the left one is the SuperMarket and the right one next to High school is the Library (the welding torch is the special pickup for the building by the library).
I have a drawn map on where i places most of the markers, you guys may put them where ever you want but i will try to describe where I place them.

1 Money in the bank, 1 money in the diner, and 1 money in the drugstore of the supermarket piece (not shown)
1 gas in the plant, 1 gas in the hanger (these are tokens to be placed on hero card not to be drawn from deck)
If you look at the picture, the 2 spawning pits go on the 2 corners of the Mansion not being touched by L shaped board (bottom of mansion)
1 summoning circle placed in middle of mansion
1 safe place in mansion above the summoning circle (you can place this anywhere you really want in the mansion. I have it in the middle of 2 squares so it may be cracked by a hero in either square.)
1 book token placed under the safe, until it is cracked and placed on the character holding it. (If that character dies book is dropped is that square and may be picked up by any Hero moving through that square)
1 truck right off the board at the road out of town
1 motorcycle next to school and the starting X
1 Townsfolk Marker (any) place on the spawning X in the graveyard. (token is represented by a body Father Joseph uses to make his grave dead) (respawn's after gravedead is made)
1 Bio Canister in the plant (token is represented as the waste Father Joseph uses to make his toxic zombies)
If i didnt say this earlier the starting location is the X on the school board

Do not use any buildings special pick ups from board only use the ones I've stated in rules for this scenario (ex. Special building pick up pile, Money, or Char. Special Ability)

If you guys have any questions about how this is played please post, and I will try and help. I also just wanted to say that I came up with this game before I ever bought this game when a friend left it with me to better learn more about it.(Thanx Mr Onearm) So I appreciate anybody giving this a go and telling me what you think, because I have more Ideas for more games in the future.
I like the scenario it looks pretty cool.I will definetly be giving this a try when I get growing hunger. When I do I'll let you know how it goes.
Hi, wow Sounds really Kewl. Impressive even. Its always worth a try, just because ;P
I just ordered growing hunger today so hopefully I can give this a try some time late next week.
(09-10-2011 12:00 AM)abomination Wrote: [ -> ]I just ordered groing hunger today so hopefully I can give this a try some time late next week.

That was a wise purchase. It's the best expansion out there. I would even go as far to say it's a must. Let us know what you think when it arrives and you get to try it out. It may spur people on who are thinking of getting it but haven't bought it yet.
Happy gaming!
sadly I couldn't find it at the local store so I had to order it. I hate waiting for things to come in the mail.
Reference URL's