TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Sledge Hammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those who do not have this card and would like to comment here is what the card states:

Sledge Hammer
Item-Hand Weapon
Double-Handed
COMBAT BONUS:
The hero may only roll a single Fight Dice (additional Fight Dice may NOT be added). If a 4, 5, or 6 is rolled, the Zombie is instantly Killed.
This Combat Bonus must be used before Fight Dice are rolled.

Ok, so my question to everyone is,
If you were to duct tape this item to the Chainsaw, would or wouldn't you be able to throw 2 dice? and If not I guess this would be a utterly useless item to attach to the sledge hammer.

My second question is what would you guys Duct Tape to the Sledge Hammer? (I wanted to make a poll, but I don't know how)

My Pick, If not the Chainsaw would be the PitchForkWatchmen02
Welding Torch
I second the welding torch, that would be a sick combo.
oooo wow, that would be nice, its kinda like the bat. Great idea guys and ghouls

what about the first question? do you guys think you would or wouldn't be able to roll 2 dice if this was duct taped?

also can someone explain to me how to make a poll please
Hi, I think the nature of the Sledge Hammer negates any additional dice. Thats why the welding torch would work. It allows multiple rolls of a single die.

and i have no idea how to make a poll either, sorry
I would have to say that you don't get to roll any more dice even if it is duct taped because it says that you may not roll additional dice.
Isn't it technically a re-roll, though, and not an additional die?
(09-13-2011 11:55 PM)atramagus Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it technically a re-roll, though, and not an additional die?

well if it was the chainsaw, the chainsaw would let you throw an additional dice but everyone's saying that you couldn't because of the original text from the sledge hammer.

But the welding torch would let you re-roll your one die
Here's how to set up a Poll.

1) It has to be a new thread. (not attached to an existing one). e.g. In Anything Goes.

2) The Poll option is the 3rd section below the Smilies when you're writing your thread.

3) Tick the I want to post a poll box

4) You can also change the number of options too.

5) Now when you go to post thread it will bring up the sections for you to write your options in.

Hope this helpsWatchmen02
Thanks Samuraitrev sounds easy enough, thanks for telling us all how its done
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's