TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Chainsaw Priest!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a little something I mentioned in one of the other threads, after playing the base game over and over we have always found that as soon as Father Joe gets the chainsaw and then has faith played on him, he is pretty much unstoppable. From this we have conceived the greatest B-Grade movie idea ever, Chainsaw Priest!!!

"It's time to protect my flock" *revs chainsaw*

Just a little fun. Can you think of any other great lines, slogans or ideas for this brilliant Grindhouse/B-Grade masterpiece?
When there is no more room in hell, you cut'em into smaller pieces.
could be a nice tagline
-slashes- Judgement Day's far from now. Go back to sleep. *zombie falls apart*
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, oh wait that's Pulp Fiction" *revs chainsaw anyway*
He should always leave a cross cut into the sinners or zombies chest zoro style.
(09-17-2011 12:25 AM)abomination Wrote: [ -> ]He should always leave a cross cut into the sinners or zombies chest zoro style.

Actually my friends and I also said this. lol

"In the name of the father, then son and the holy spirit bitches!" *whilst cutting the Zombies in a cross shape.*
great "distubed" minds think alike.
the reciting of the holly trinity would make it awsome
"Forgive me father, for I am about to sin... like hell!" *revs chainsaw"
hi, its funny. i had a chainsaw priest the other night. he had faith and 2 cans of gas. after his first kill, he noticed he had been bitten. his next fight he lost not only a can a gas but his hero status. well, it changd to zmbie hero
(09-21-2011 06:45 PM)PJ Mobile Wrote: [ -> ]hi, its funny. i had a chainsaw priest the other night. he had faith and 2 cans of gas. after his first kill, he noticed he had been bitten. his next fight he lost not only a can a gas but his hero status. well, it changd to zmbie hero

Worst thing ever is to get faith early and lose it straight away and then lose the chainsaw. Father Joe is no where near as cool when he isn't running round being Chainsaw Priest.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's