TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Grave Encounters Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here I go again...another shaky cam movie and I want to see it. They released it on VOD (Amazon, iTunes, one other one). I wanted to watch it tonight, but my wife just fell asleep. I brought her with me to Las Vegas on a business trip...she is tired but I worked the entire time. Has anyone seen it yet? If not...I know me, I'll watch it tomorrow after she wakes up.
I remember seeing the trailer for it. I thought it looked pretty good for one of those shaky cam movies... Zombie03
Ever seen Troll Hunter? If not go find it and watch it!
I'll have to look Troll Hunter up. I just finished Grave Encounters for $6.00 on Amazon ($1.00 cheaper than iTunes) and it had a bell curve. It started out a little slow...started to show potential to be awesome...got really good and then dragged to a crappy ending. Thank goodness I didn't have to pay the full theater price, plus popcorn. I'm content w/ my purchase. If you liked Troll Hunter, I'll see if that can be my next online rental.
Reference URL's