TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Last Night on Facebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just found a fansitepagethingy on facebook so I thought I'd make some noise there and tell them all about this board Zombie03

The more the merrier (or how you write it) right?
Exactly!
Good luck, always good to have new members. I'm on there, posted a couple of times, but it is pretty dead (no pun intented).
I don't care much for the facebookcraze but I just thought to let people who are truely interested in the game and all the things around it know that there is a cool forum for it available Zombie03
Thanks Emp for checking it out. Do you have a link to that page?

Never mind, I found it and joined up. Thanks!
I was on there for awhile but left cause it was pretty dead and no one was really talking about anything. This is a much better forum.
I also friended lnoe on myspace.
I say why bother? This site is much more enjoyable than Facebook. I actually loathe the majority of groups on there as people start them and NO ONE freaking discuss anything.
Meh, the way I see it if you already have facebook or myspace you might as well.
Yeah and maybe some of the people that find it on facebook will come have a look overhere too. And that was my main intention Zombie03
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's