TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey to all!! =) As i've just bought my Last Night on Earth copy and I'm loving it, I've found this awesome forum!!

Zombie16Zombie16Zombie16
Welcome Lugrandbeurre, I hope you have fun
Welcome aboard.

OD
Hey Lugrandbeurre hope to see ya round the forums and share some cool ideas with us
Greetings Lug! You've just chosen the best board game and forum in this dimension!Zombie12
Glad to have you here! When you play do you usually play the Heroes or Zombies or both? I'm always food for my wife's zombies... I nave yet to win. Even when she steps away and things "accidentally" move around (try not to judge me, I'm desperate) she still kicks my butt.
(09-24-2011 05:30 AM)Vacaville Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to have you here! When you play do you usually play the Heroes or Zombies or both? I'm always food for my wife's zombies... I nave yet to win. Even when she steps away and things "accidentally" move around (try not to judge me, I'm desperate) she still kicks my butt.

Thanks everyone!! Actually i like to play both...Zombie have their charm but the heroes too. Still I have yet to understand how to play zombies effectively! =)
Vacaville Wrote: Still I have yet to understand how to play zombies effectively! =)

Hi, for me, its about attrition, card stragey, and finally luck of the die roll. I think its bad for a zombie player to hold cards. Yet I will hold a Bitten and a UUUurrrrgggggggghhh (Darn skippy I will) and wait for Victor with 2 hand weapons.
Reference URL's