TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Happy New Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uh oh thems fightin words!
deadrabbit, I'm best on medium guitar. I just can't seem to graduate to hard yet... no matter how hard I try.
Sárku Wrote:deadrabbit, I'm best on medium guitar. I just can't seem to graduate to hard yet... no matter how hard I try.

im watching a movie right now with some peeps but if your on when its done i might hope on rock band .. id love to play with you but ever time i sign in some one begs me to play halo or something.
Happy new year to all of you guys!
Rockband is actually what the REAL Men play since it is more like playing a real instrument as far as the notations go. Guitar Hero blows ass chunks due to them adding in notes that don't exist.

I guess it all depends on whether you want a simulated real experience (Rockband) or more of a game one (Guitar Hero).
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:Rockband is actually what the REAL Men play since it is more like playing a real instrument as far as the notations go. Guitar Hero blows ass chunks due to them adding in notes that don't exist.

I guess it all depends on whether you want a simulated real experience (Rockband) or more of a game one (Guitar Hero).

thats what im saying! i like the guitar better two, the solo buttons are sweet.

and the fact that rockband has a list over 530 songs makes it way more appealing.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's