TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: lets split up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what happens when you play lets split up and they find a nero ?
well, the machines will come in to take over xion, Morpheaus usually gives some aw inspiring speech, and its the end of humanity as we know it.
wait...that's Neo... wth is a nero?
Nero is an ancient roman ruler who was known for his tyranny and extravagance. Seeing as he was around in the first 100 years AD, i would suspect if you found him in the game he would be a zombie and you would have to kill him before he set out to restart the roman empire. Although, I wouldn't mind if he reinstated robes as a traditional garb, I understand they are very freeing.
He was known for having captured Christians burned in his garden at night for a source of light.

That's pretty intense! Hard to believe that people can do things like that.

@nitro, cool history lesson
@PJon - if they find a hero and cannot get out of the building, they take a wound. The new hero has a chance to get out of the building and avoid a wound.
(09-26-2011 03:41 PM)thanatos Wrote: [ -> ]@PJon - if they find a hero and cannot get out of the building, they take a wound. The new hero has a chance to get out of the building and avoid a wound.

Thank you. Thats what I thought but I was not to sure.

Exploration, if you end you move

Lets Split up, any Hero that ends their Move Action

The Hero argued, that, the moving Hero ended his move action, and there was not another Hero. Then Searched. Yes, the other Hero could still run away.
The counter-argument is that a search action is still a move action, EVEN IF IT IS A FREE SEARCH, so a search action is ALWAYS part of the movement phase.
Hi, I am new to these forums. My understanding was that the first heroes move action would be done once he stops moving and since it isnt a move phase he shouldnt take any damage. as for the new hero, he is not allowed to take any actions this turn so he couldnt move away. I dont think he should take a wound though. I feel like that would be an unjust punishment but that is just my thoughts on it.
(09-28-2011 10:55 PM)cantujalone Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am new to these forums.

Well then welcome to the most awesome boardgame community on EARTH! Zombie13
Ok, so we we playing yesturday and it happened again. Using the Exploration markers, a new Hero was found. So we had to look it up. I made the Heroes read it, cause Zombie eyes dont see so good Insane19

The Rules state, when a Free Search/Exploration Marker reveals a Found Hero. Instantly place the new Found Hero, in the same space where searched. That found Hero, does not move or fight that turn. The new found hero is in a fog, of just being found. (they also get what ever start cards they get and a bonus hero card, blah)

The Hero who found the Hero...a Exploration Marker is revealed During their Move Action. so if you find a hero during Lets Split Up. The finding Hero does end their turn in a space with another Hero. The searching Hero takes the wound.

Due to the Fog of the Found Hero, they are ignored Insane19

yes no maybe ? any one Bueller ? Bueller ? Bueller ???
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's