TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Could be these custom chars balanced?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I really love to play the Heroes in the LNOE, but with some friends we'd like to play our "alter-ego" character Zombie20
We've designed some of them, but i'd like to have some suggestion plase, as I fear that some abilities could be unbalanced Zombie13

Here we go!

Charlie student - strange 1 wound
I've bought on ebay! - Instead of searching, discard a card. take one any card from the hero deck on 3+. May not take guns, scenario item or "Just what i needed" cards.
Hide! - May cancel any fight he is in on the roll of 4+
Youth -May give up a Move Action to Fully Heal.

MD. Ciaky - female medical 2 wounds

It's an Emergency! - As long as MD. Ciaky is in the hospital, she may Search and move.
Moving through the patients - Ignore any number of zombies during movement on 4+. On 1 end the movement.

Tobia the Magic Player - student strange 1 wound

Mulligan: may re-roll any dice. Each time add a -1 penalty (cumulative for the same dice).
Hexproof: may not be a target for zombie cards
Charlie student - strange 1 wound

Hi, you will need to add some wounds or they will just die. You cant heal 1 wound when 1 wound kills yeah.

The Mulligan idea is cute Watchmen02
* Student/Youths get two wounds; not one. I really don't like this character's Ebay ability. It's too swingy -- I'd wager he's get A LOT of mileage out of it.
* "Hexproof" might be an overpowered ability, it would need play testing. It might not be bad, but it sounds it on paper. Mulligan is a nice ability.
* If the Hospital isn't up, the doctor is pretty limited (but still has another quite relevant ability).
I personally think the two students are a bit over powered
I really think the Nurse is a balanced well made character
You should probably add something like: on the roll of 4+ may
take a recovery card from discard pile instead of searching.
Just because mqstout is right, if the Hospital isn't on the board
might be a weak character.
I also think that the Ebay and the Hexproof is too strong
Guns are nothing compared to the hedge trimmer and the like. I bought it on ebay should allow anything. You're discarding a card, THEN have to roll a 4+. I don't see it being used often, but, dunno

Tobia is cute as I'm an avid mtg player, but not even remotely flavorful for this style of game.
Reference URL's