TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Revenge of the Dead Reich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, so I checked out the senario. Maybe you have too ?

Who, or what is Colonel Schultz ? Is he a Zombie Hero, how many wounds ? any abilities ?

Uncle Max, is just a marker that reveals the Hiding place ?

Is Colonel Schultz just a marker ? i think not Insane20

any help available ?
well gosh geee guys .... Insane19 no help huh ???

Ok Colonel Schultz is Sheriff or Sam. Roll a D6 1-3 he is the sherriff, 4-6 Sam

As Sheriff, starts with 3 wounds and a Luger. Colonel Schulz can not lose the Luger, nor does it run out of bullets. RANGE 2, wounds on a 3+

As Sam, 4 wounds, and can cancel any Hero event card used against him on a 3+

Thoughts ?
Sometimes when I read your post PJ its like I'm looking at one of those
3D image books that has all these colors on the page and you have to
put you face on the page cross your eyes and slowly move your head
back to focus at a image.
Im actually doing this right now... and I still cant see the picture you
are painting Insane19. What exactly are you talking about?
Love ya though! Watchmen02
LOL@Pred. Yes sometimes i talk in jibberish and tongue. Sometime yiddish too. I also stud der My friends call me a "Soup Sandwich"

In the download section there is a senario called Revenge of the Dead Reich. The senario sounds kinda fun, but there is not enough information. In the Senario, based of the movie Dead Snow, there is an American soldier named Uncle Max. Once he is found, he reveals the location of the hidden Nazi Treasure. There is also a German soldier named Colonel Schultz. Colonel Schultz can ignore zombie hunger, and must constantly move towards the Nazi Treasure, once found. If Colonel Schultz retrives and keeps the Treasure, Zombies win. If the Americans reveal and keep the treasure, the Heores win.

During the set up, place 1-6 counters. roll a a D6, that number is the treasure. Roll a D6, that number is Uncle Max. Who and/or what is Colonel Schultz ?

Thankz fer listening
hugz
I checked this out-Good Question,seems like he would be a Zombie Hero but only Sarku could enlighten us.
Have you tried Zombie Strippers?

OD
hi OD. no, i have it, but i have not had a chance to play it. have you ?
Ahh, this is why it didn't make any sense to me. I am unfortunate to see
what lies beyond the download section, as I am unworthy. So reading your
post, I was a scared little boy in the dark with out a flash light.
(09-30-2011 12:26 PM)PJ Mobile Wrote: [ -> ]hi OD. no, i have it, but i have not had a chance to play it. have you ?

No (we're more into AToE) but we had a lot of fun suggesting minatures
when this was posted up.So I was wondering if anyone ever
played it.

OD
So, I made an Executive decision. It went like this:

Sam became Colonel Schultz, and Schultz is immune to Hero Cards.

The Heroes found the treasure with their very first search. They dropped the treasure off at the truck while they looked for keys. They already filled the truck with gas. Colonel Schultz ran to the treasure and stood there. The Heroes took casual shots at Schultz and he eventually died. The Heroes found the keys and left with the treasure.

Overall, i did not like the senario. Only spawning from the outer boards makes a slow zombie army. Allowing the Heros to run around the inner boards free of zombies. (yes, finding the treasure on their first search sucked and schultz is really lame) Who knows, i will probably play it again......
Reference URL's