TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Roleplaying interest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen a few people ask/discuss role playing hereabouts...

* How many of you would be interested in a "play by post" role playing game? (Respond by poll, only.)

* How many of you would be interested in a few samuraitrev-style posts regarding role playing games? (Reply in the thread, please.)

Reminder: I mean "Pen & Paper" RPGs, like Dungeons & Dragons and so on. Not electronic/CRGPs, or whatever some of you might do in your bedrooms.
I'd be very interested in the posts regarding RPGs - I love Samuraitrev's reports, and seeing that style applied to RPGs sounds really fun.
I could be down with some of that Watchmen01
As i am unfamiliar to such a thing, I am always willing to try new things...
unless it involves a kiddie pool filled with cream corn, a waffle iron, and
sea monkeys... BUT! anything else I'm down!
I miss those games, but I would be afraid I wouldn't be reliable because of work and school. These are the times I miss living at home, living for free, doing whatever I wanted.

Also, Pred, be sure to add ball gag to your list, trust me, nothing good happens when you see one of those...so I've heard!
(10-01-2011 03:54 AM)Vacaville Wrote: [ -> ]be sure to add ball gag to your list, trust me, nothing good happens when you see one of those...so I've heard!

I strongly disagee. That is when the Fun begins.
So we all post up our last session of Lesbian Vampire Hookers or what?

OD
(10-02-2011 02:39 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]So we all post up our last session of Lesbian Vampire Hookers or what?

OD

OD,Dearest you are such a class actFreak02
Besides some things are best left to the imagination.

M
(10-02-2011 02:39 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]So we all post up our last session of Lesbian Vampire Hookers or what?

OD

LOL
Reference URL's