TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hola
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

My name is Chris and I'm a huge fan of LNoE. I purchased the base game about a month ago and have since added every supplement and expansion available (with the exception of Stock Up which, ironically, is out of stock). I also managed to paint all of the figures. I never considered myself to be very artistic but I was sad when I didn't have any left to paint. The artwork on the entire game is fantastic. Anyway, I'm considering purchasing Invasion from Outer Space (i know it's not much different than LNoE) or Fortune and Glory. Any recommendations about these two or any others?
Hi Chris, and Welcome to the Kewless Zombie Site on Earth Insane16

I have been wanting to get IFOS, because it is designed to compliment LNOE. Some of the people have them both. They should comment about that more than I.

FAnG, is a completely different game system. Its fun and all, but will not combine with LNOE. I wonder if the Chars from ATOE and FAnG could work in either game.

You should post some of your painted models. I think everyone would enjoy seeing them.
Greetings mental if you want to add more Zombies have a look around there's some good ones out there trust meWatchmen02
look here http://cold-war.co.uk/

hope this helps
Welcome to TZG.

As PJ notes IFOS is really an expansion of LNOE & of course is the same rule set & mechanic.
F&G is completely different,it's a great Game & if your into the 30's Pulp Theme is really
a must have-it's a lot more $ than IFOS.It's more related to AToE.

To comment on PJ's AToE & F&G characters-no they don't really mesh,AToE is
set in the post War for Independence period in a small village whereas F&G is set
in the 1930's & covers the world.The Stats are a little different although Cartwright
is of course present.

OD
Hi OD. I have played ATOE & F&G (dont own either) I thought they both have the similar skills, cunning-and i forget the rest. Thats a shame they dont mesh. I like it when a company inter-twines their products. Its like getting more bang for the buck Watchmen02 Its the main reason I want IFOS....whats this JoJo I keep reading about ???? I think Jenny might like a new pet :P
Welcome.
I have the whole FFP collection, and they are all great games. F&G has been a big hit since it was released, but IFOS is currently the least played of the bunch. To be clear, IFOS is not a direct expansion of LNOE, but is its own standalone game that uses the same game engine so is compatible with LNOE. Unfortunately, I have yet to blend the two, so I am unable to speak to how well they mesh in practice...
What else can be said? Welcome.
Reference URL's